What Happened since Sunderland

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

I left that match feeling excited about the season ahead, we were sharp showed good movement, wee Suso was outstanding and, in all fairness, deserved to win.

Pretty much the same team has taken to the field in the last 2 games but has been un-recognisable???

Any sensible explanations?

Johanes de Silentio
I left that match feeling excited about the season ahead, we were sharp showed good movement, wee Suso was outstanding and, in all fairness, deserved to win.

Pretty much the same team has taken to the field in the last 2 games but has been un-recognisable???

Try this:

We lost a tricky away league match at Tannadice, and were outplayed by a vastly superior side in Zagreb.

Jambojohnnyboy

Perhaps we're just lacking in self belief as we haven't got a win under our belts, but last night should prove we have to work for the win we aren't entitled to having things handed to us on a plate.

TBF, the Juries still out for me on the wee guy. Nice footwork, can sometimes get passed a player, Can't cross a ball and his set peices have beek SHOCKING!

Can't take friendly as any kind of earmark for a season!

Try this:

We lost a tricky away league match at Tannadice, and were outplayed by a vastly superior side in Zagreb.

The winner! Close thread. No need for further comment

Try this:

Agreed. We have a tough home game coming up on Sunday too. I said it before, we have probably the toughest opening two weeks in the SPL.

I was also excited after the Sunderland game, I still am.

Thig Ar Latha

The Sunderland game was just a Friendly. :smiley2:

Aye I don't think Sunderland were playing to their full ability that day to be honest. Still, we've got a game on Sunday that no one expects us to win but we've got a decent record against the OF at home. Could be the best timing in my opinion. Imagine if we were playing Falkirk or St Mirren this weekend and we got beat at home. I think the players will be up for this one but A LOT rests on the team selection. If Nade starts, the fans will be on his back from the first minute. Same can probably be said for Stewart, maybe even Jonsonn.

Aye I don't think Sunderland were playing to their full ability that day to be honest. Still, we've got a game on Sunday that no one expects us to win but we've got a decent record against the OF at home. Could be the best timing in my opinion. Imagine if we were playing Falkirk or St Mirren this weekend and we got beat at home. I think the players will be up for this one but A LOT rests on the team selection. If Nade starts, the fans will be on his back from the first minute. Same can probably be said for Stewart, maybe even Jonsonn.

Stewart's banned. Hope the wee man can do the business.

Right enough! Looking forward to seeing how Black does. He scored the penalty for ICT to beat them at Ibrox last season did he not?

im sure that wont stop folk from blaming him in one way or another

Archived