TROUBLE AT THE AIRPORT THIS MORNING...

Adam Murray

Slightly misleading headline here but i would assume at least 95 % of you reading this buy The Sun or/and The Daily Record, can anyone who went on the club charter flight confirm whether any fans gave the players at the airport dogs abuse (rightly so) regarding their embarrassing and disgusting performance last night in Zagreb ?

Slightly misleading headline here but i would assume at least 95 % of you reading this buy The Sun or/and The Daily Record, can anyone who went on the club charter flight confirm whether any fans gave the players at the airport dogs abuse (rightly so) regarding their embarrassing and disgusting performance last night in Zagreb ?

Move on:stuart:

Radioactive Mince

Why the **** would you assume that, oh homeless one?

You're getting me confused with yourself. Although I can think of several better things you could spend your begging money on, like smack.

FWIW, part of me hopes this story is true. Part of me thinks it's a wee bit crass and counter-productive.

Mince.

why on earth would 95% of us by those rags??

I'd probably say that's the percentage that don't buy them, and rightly so.

Move on:stuart:

Ok eggo ? Just back ?

Any truth in the rumour RE the players getting dogs abuse or is it just Radioactive mince ?

The only trouble at the airport was when Eggert Jonsson realised he'd forgotten his passport. Dashing into a taxi, he shouted to his team mates, "I'll be right-back!":stuart:

(coat on and running)

:10900::10900::10900:

Always liked that one :nah:

Ok eggo ? Just back ?

Any truth in the rumour RE the players getting dogs abuse or is it just Radioactive mince ?

You got the rumour bit right.

Back at 2.30 just in front of the team flight.

why on earth would 95% of us by those rags??

I'd probably say that's the percentage that don't buy them, and rightly so.

Only an assumption mate but be truthful both those Rags are the most bought within the working class lads who want to read up on the soccer.

Do The Dance

Embarrasing if that is anywhere near true.

Why the **** would you assume that, oh homeless one?

You're getting me confused with yourself. Although I can think of several better things you could spend your begging money on, like smack.

FWIW, part of me hopes this story is true. Part of me thinks it's a wee bit crass and counter-productive.

Mince.

Sorry, have i upset you in some sort of way ?

Radioactive Mince
Sorry, have i upset you in some sort of way ?

No, not at all.

Why would you think that?

:10900:

Mince.

Only an assumption mate but be truthful both those Rags are the most bought within the working class lads who want to read up on the soccer.

:21:

Embarrasing if that is anywhere near true.

Yeah i know and i'll state again it's only an assumption but to be fair i still read both papers (sports pages/Hearts related) but only if they are in the work place, used to buy, not now (anti romanov campaign)

:21:

:10900:

That's 1 :th_o:

Sorry Jim, it could have been "The Footie" but that's so Euro 96, curtain hairstyle, round lenses and waistcoats :21: etc etc

Archived