Tynecastle The Cauldron

dunciboyjambo

dunciboyjambo

Lets start a positive thread its a must if and its a big IF we have any chance next week...

We need to have Tynecastle rocking, right on Dinamos back every time it goes out for a throw or a corner or anytime they are close to us we need to give them it tight, sing our Hearts out and push the team on... Thats all we can do! Nothing less than a victory however big or small it is to put some pride back into our Hearts!!

P!M!A! - Stranger things have happened like Hibs winning the cup in 1902..

Glen, Black and Driver are a must start next week for us to have any chance!!

Lets make some NOISE!!!

Miller Jambo 60
Whilst I very much doubt we can get the required turnaround, your post raises an important point.

Another doing by them would really set off the doom merchants, and would do little for the players' confidence either.:43:

A win, and a good performance full of energy and passion, may just give us something to smile about and allow us to re-start the season. :smiley2:

Im praying now for a destruction job on them.

Radioactive Mince
Im praying now for a destruction job on them.

Played mate.

WE ARE HEARTS

Who are Zagreb? some no mark poofsters

**** them

M!!!!!!nce

Tynecastle will be flat as a pancake. This is exactly why i said i wanted a home leg first, to avaoid a meaningless game. I can't see this being anything except Hearts getting pished on on their own patch as its far more likely Zagreb will increase their lead.

Francis Albert

Normally pretty optimistic but to imagine that the "cauldron" would make any significant difference against a team who would not have been flattered by an 8-0 win last night is a stretch. Whatever order the ties were played in. Maybe time to give the whole "Tynie cauldron" thing a rest. Like the imagined impact of the Parhead "atmosphere" on Arsenal, it seems a bit of an irrelevance this morning.

Archived