Section N

GorgieRules1874

GorgieRules1874

Hello i was told today that you will not be allowed to Stand in Section N ? :57: Can anyone clarify this

GorgieRules1874
They can **** OFF if this is true. N is where all the atmosphere is at!

I sat in Section E for the Sunderland game and saw all of the stewards and police surrounding Section N and then asked a Steward and he said that they were not being allowed to stand up. I hope not as i have just moved my season ticket to Section N1

Hello i was told today that you will not be allowed to Stand in Section N ? :57: Can anyone clarify this

Well i thought my night couldn't get any worse.

****in booooo!

ERIC CARTMAN

in the section behind the whatusedtobothehomedugout we have now been told to do the same "But . with the new away dugout in front of us i dont think this will :10900: work "

i can confirm that they are not going to stand for it this season and will be very firm with this. i was in there last season and like standing up but my boy struggled to see a little bit so i have vacated back to the wheatfield

They have the proper seats in now - its a bit easier to police for some reason? You can but the old bench seats for your new garden piece though!

Not worth a silly fine and 3 court appearances over and argument with jumped up RS steward. - trust me!

BRING BACK TERRACING!

Cant really see alot of people in there taking that. Why kill the atmosphere.

They were trying to do it against Sunderland but i thought it was down to alot of the people being children and oldies?

Archived