West Ham v Millwall

duckandcover

duckandcover

Ive been offered the chance of a trip down and ticket for the game on Tuesday. Not sure whether to go though because all the bams down there. Heard a few guys from edinburgh are going down though, anyone else planning a trip down?

duckandcover
I would love to go to it,some experience i imagine.

Yea i would imagine the atmosphere would be so intense. Would never go to an OF game but imagine the hatred down there would be worse.

Pwopah Nawtee game that one, there has been a killing each. Mobs of up to 1000 a side, real football violence.

Nelly Terraces

Nothing will happen. Plod have these things locked up so tight these days, it makes trouble almost non existant. It's 2009, not 1979.

Ive been offered the chance of a trip down and ticket for the game on Tuesday. Not sure whether to go though because all the bams down there. Heard a few guys from edinburgh are going down though, anyone else planning a trip down?

Considering your username itd surely be up your street!

I went to Cardiff v Swansea last year (one with the 11am kickoff and coin throwing) and it was magic.

NT is correct though, the police will have it all sewn up. Get yourself down!

I'd go down. Are there still tickets available?

Still tickets available.... been thinking about it since the draw was made.

Tickets ?15 to ?20 but think the ?15 will be gone

The Met have just halved Millwalls allocation from 3000 to 1500.

Great move by the cops:43:

Extra 1500 Millwall hanging about the area should be a lot easier to control than if the are all inside the stadium right enough!

Still tickets available.... been thinking about it since the draw was made.

Tickets ?15 to ?20 but think the ?15 will be gone

get yourself down there to shout on the irons!

i'm quite gutted i'm missing this due to work

germanysallstars

to jambo in aberdeen,no chance,ive been down to many away games to see millwall and they are actually nice guys,working class and love their football,so i hope millwall hammer the west hamas their is a reason why millwall call them west hamas...west hamas aint nothing,mixed up lot they are..mon you lions

germanysallstars

and oh bomber harris is in great form and a legend...that man has stuck with the lions when he could and should have moved on to the premiership,the guys quality and a complete roll model....west hamas will never beat the lions...we are millwall from the den ,,bermondsey

scots civil war

you bermondsey boys should arrange another meet up with the **** from lochend mate,that other lot from the capital of scotland

they behaved like children recently at bolton

id love to see your mob entertaining them on the pavement

its about time,we dont believe the myth that they done the old kent road a few years back

germanysallstars
you bermondsey boys should arrange another meet up with the **** from lochend mate,that other lot from the capital of scotland

they behaved like children recently at bolton

id love to see your mob entertaining them on the pavement

its about time,we dont believe the myth that they done the old kent road a few years back

yeah i agree mate, although i dont big it up the trouble side,i take my wee lad who loves seeing his 2nd team,,but i had it from reliable source the fibs never done anything other than get flung through a pub window...millwall done them and that is the truth,no lochend lies..millwall punters are good honest guys,but you cross them and well say prayers,,a loyal bunch of supporters tho..not like the west hamas and chelski nonces

their is a reason why millwall call them west hamas...

Is it because West Ham are a Palestinian Islamic socio-political organization?

Archived