1 member has voted

1. 1. Favourite Away Day

• Celtic
    • Rangers
    • Hivs
    • Aberdeen
    • Other

GorgieRules1874

As im still quite new On kickback i want to know whats your Favourite Away Stadium?

I voted for Darkheid as we always seem to be in good voice there.

dunja-nited, always have a good time there up until the game and made a few pals there. always get beat though...

heartsfc_fan

Dunfermline and Livingston for me - just because they are only along the road and we take 3-4K most of the time :)

Notorious BIG

rangers at the tail end of last season, the 2 - 2 game was amazing!!, also last day against celtic was good too!

nothing beats standing in the little park next to the bridge on bothwell street, watching the thousands of excited jambos pour off easter road in full song heading for albion road, local jambos hanging out the flat windows cheering them on their way, then at 5 to 3 joining those masses crossing the bridge, that long slow trec squashed into a sea of maroon and into the piggery.

ahhhhhh the away day derby, the greatest fixture in the world

if carlsberg did football matches...................

Love going to away games and my faves are still between Fester and Tannadice... but I used to love going up to Inverness... I love the setting for the stadium and the feel that it is still a wee Highland League club... there just seems to be a little romance about the place you don't get at any other spl ground!

I always made a long weekend of it... for afters, a nice wee trip along to the folks house in Findhorn for a session in the 'Crown and Anchor' and then a lazy sunday with a wee walk along the beach... rock n roll, I know!

Archived