Tote Ebor

david mcgee

Whats your idea of the winner?

I bet Precision Break weeks ago at 25/1 and prayed it made the cut, now in as first reserve, must have a fair chance.

I have also put a decent saver on Sesenta who ran a blinder at Ascot and is back on his favoured ground with Irelands top claimer coming over for the ride. Irish bookmaker Boyle sports rate this a 16/1 shot so 34/1 on betfair looks very attractive.

I bet Precision Break weeks ago at 25/1 and prayed it made the cut, now in as first reserve, must have a fair chance.

I have also put a decent saver on Sesenta who ran a blinder at Ascot and is back on his favoured ground with Irelands top claimer coming over for the ride. Irish bookmaker Boyle sports rate this a 16/1 shot so 34/1 on betfair looks very attractive.

I have backed Deutschland @ 19/1 on Betfair and 7/2 a place, Kinane is the man in the big races.

Red Merlin 7/1

There is a guy down South stands to win 2 million if it wins

Only 2 mllion?

Pahh!!!!!

nice saver:smiley2:

Red Merlin 7/1

There is a guy down South stands to win 2 million if it wins

He stands to win ?1 million each from two of the major bookies.

He backed this horse early doors at 10-1 allegedly. So he seems to know a thing about horses - his other two came in at 33-3 and 16-1.

duckandcover

Well in mate, wish i had followed suit.

I should have backed the 2 from the stable instead of just going for Deutschland, well done, 33/1 is a great working man's price. :2thumbsup:

Archived