Midfield & forward line should be...

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

No doubt this will hack off the Stewart and Nade apologists, surely there cant be many left now?

Keeper and back four are fine, another couple of games should see them working better as a unit.

Midfield: Suso/Kingston Black Ruben Driver (when fit again)

Forwards: Glen/Novikovas Obua (was very impressed with the big man last night)

Nade, Stewart, Witeveen should be nowhere near the first team squad. I thought about including Zal in the GTF list, does he deserve another chance?

Personally I think he'll cost us again this season with his disipline.

SoMarkDevriesy
No doubt this will hack off the Stewart and Nade apologists, surely there cant be many left now?

Keeper and back four are fine, another couple of games should see them working better as a unit.

Nade, Stewart, Witeveen should be nowhere near the first team squad. I thought about including Zal in the GTF list, does he deserve another chance?

Agree, like the sound of Obua and glen/novikovas

I have stuck up for Nade many times in the past but i`ve lost all faith in him completely. Getting sick of him being carelessly offside because he`s too feckin lazy to get back into position and he clearly has no composure whatsoever in the box.

When he does a bit donkey work by holding up the ball and laying off, he makes no effort at all to get into the box and try to get on the end of things.

After ONE game i`m all for giving Glen a good run in the team if he shows the proper committment game to game even if now and then things don`t happen for him. But he deserves a good run to see if we get some comeback from him....and get that new striker signed, someone with a bit pace.

sandyseymour

Not a lot to disagree with except last comments about Zal whom I rate.....unlike Stewart I think Zal is potentially a very good player ...wins everything in the air - cleanly.....but yes temperament....leopards and spots come to mind ....but worth another chance......Stewart has had his....punt him Csaba :2thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado
I have stuck up for Nade many times in the past but i`ve lost all faith in him completely. Getting sick of him being carelessly offside because he`s too feckin lazy to get back into position and he clearly has no composure whatsoever in the box.

When he does a bit donkey work by holding up the ball and laying off, he makes no effort at all to get into the box and try to get on the end of things.

After ONE game i`m all for giving Glen a good run in the team if he shows the proper committment game to game even if now and then things don`t happen for him. But he deserves a good run to see if we get some comeback from him....and get that new striker signed, someone with a bit pace.

Gary Glen is not the answer to our striking problems,and never will be. If he was that good he would be playing now!!

Agree with you Professor that the keeper and Back line are going to be good this year. Also Wallace is yet to come back and he is quality.

The midfield never seems to function so well when Stewart is there. It actually seemed better without him and only ten men! Black did well, looks to have quality to him too.

The forwards are utter gash. There's no movement. Nade does a lot of collecting and connecting play but he is never threatening the goal. He's fecking huge and should be a shocker to deal with from crosses etc but no.

I think nade and Stewart cramp any possiblity of good play tbh. if laslo wants to do better he should drop em and gamble on glen and witeeven (but not until after Zagreb)

Another player of quality missing from you list is Driver, big difference when he comes back.

Archived