Did you ever think you'd see the day....

Skiba

when only 1 Scotsman ran out the tunnel for Hearts and the period between Stewart being sent off and Black coming on(3 minutes) there were no Scotsmen on the park in a Hearts strip.

Is this the first time a Hearts time has started with one Scotsman, and for a period of a game had no Scotsmen on the park?

Jam Tarts 1874

I don't care where players come from, as long as they can play I'm happy to see them in the famous shirt.

I don't care where players come from, as long as they can play I'm happy to see them in the famous shirt.

Me Neither mate.

Was only asking a question:nah:

Hans von Luck

If we could be as good as "the Arsenal" with a team full of foreigners I could not give a toss if there is no Scot playing.

To be honest yes I did think I'd see the day and suspect one day (possibly soon) we will see Hearts play without a Scot in the starting 11.

The answer to both of your questions is yes it is the first time we have only had 1 Scot in the starting 11 and almost certainly the first time we haven't had a songle Scot on the field. This is somewhat ironic as we are supposedly going back towards a more homegrown team.

Details here http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/misc/national5.html

It does seem strange in one way, but in this world that is shrinking by way of the internet, jet travel, and open borders it is not surprising it has come about.

Change is such a normal part of todays life, you just have to sleep late one morning and when you get up just like football the whole world has changed.

We could very easily have no Scots in the starting line up against Rangers next week. Depending on who replaces Stewart. Of course it should be Ian Black but you never know

Stupid Sexy Flanders

For all the stick our Lithuanian players used to get, our worst players of the last few seasons have been Scottish. IMO of course.

The reason the scenario you gave happened, is because that good honest scottish laddie Michael Stewart got sent off. Idiot! give me Ruben any day.

An to top it off Black comes on, promptly tries to end someones career which starts a big tussle in the middle of the park!

Then with 5 mins left after being booked, Black tries to trip up Bauben. :43::57::43:

Is it true that footballers really are this stupid?

Archived