Let`s get the blood flowing Hearts.....

Debut 4

Quite a busy and important 7 days ahead for Hearts very early in the season!

It`s good to hear the players talk only of the Dundee United game and that`s want i want to hear. And now, i hope we see it in the manner of our performance.

I want to see us right on top of our game to a man and go and get the three points. I don`t want us sacrificing one comp for another, lets treat each game with the same level of importance. Domestic success is something Hearts must aim for on a regular basis and more European jaunts will come our way because of it.

I`ve always longed for Hearts to maintain good domestic form in a season we are playing in Europe. It`s common for non OF teams to struggle with the demands of an extra tournament and therefore see league form suffer. Can our squad meet the demands?

But this week could already form the shape of our season, sounds silly but it could. Win tomorrow then we`re off to a good start, get beaten then your under P to get a result v the Huns . Remember thr rut we got in 2 years ago.

A win or draw in Zagreb puts us in pole position for the 2nd leg or a bad defeat could see us heading for the exit door. I wouldn`t have it any other way because it`s big ocassions you live for but it`s time for the players to stand up, dig deep(if thats possible in one move:stuart:) and show the ability we know they have and back up the verbal we hear them spout about what Hearts can achieve.

Clerry Jambo
Quite a busy and important 7 days ahead for Hearts very early in the season!

It`s good to hear the players talk only of the Dundee United game and that`s want i want to hear. And now, i hope we see it in the manner of our performance.

I want to see us right on top of our game to a man and go and get the three points. I don`t want us sacrificing one comp for another, lets treat each game with the same level of importance. Domestic success is something Hearts must aim for on a regular basis and more European jaunts will come our way because of it.

I`ve always longed for Hearts to maintain good domestic form in a season we are playing in Europe. It`s common for non OF teams to struggle with the demands of an extra tournament and therefore see league form suffer. Can our squad meet the demands?

But this week could already form the shape of our season, sounds silly but it could. Win tomorrow then we`re off to a good start, get beaten then your under P to get a result v the Huns . Remember thr rut we got in 2 years ago.

A win or draw in Zagreb puts us in pole position for the 2nd leg or a bad defeat could see us heading for the exit door. I wouldn`t have it any other way because it`s big ocassions you live for but it`s time for the players to stand up, dig deep(if thats possible in one move:stuart:) and show the ability we know they have and back up the verbal we hear them spout about what Hearts can achieve.

Very Churchillesqe Debut my son, what can i add??

Oldest proverb in town............" actions speak louder than words "

Lets see where we are this time next Sunday.

KB could be in meltdoon:10900:

Very Churchillesqe Debut my son, what can i add??

Oldest proverb in town............" actions speak louder than words "

Lets see where we are this time next Sunday.

KB could be in meltdoon:10900:

Would 3 draws be a reasonable weeks work ?

I think so.

Clerry Jambo

I think so.

3 draws would be a very good week OAG

I would take that Right now thank you!

Goodluck for thursday jambos..hopefully your players are shattered on sunday :10900: love away days at tynecastle

Don't we have one of these :smell_hobo: for current buns?? :10900:

gerryjambo41

I think so.

Never settle for a draw against the currants , two draws in the other games would be alright

Goodluck for thursday jambos..hopefully your players are shattered on sunday :10900: love away days at tynecastle

Cheers man, hopefully we can round off the week on sunday with our 3rd victory in 6 days. :10900:

Without verging on the melodramatic i`ll do my best to give a reasoned view of tonight.

No discipline on or off the ball tonight but we actually did look better than Utd on the ball at times and had chances.

But we just didn`t have that same unity we had last year and i appreciate players are still settling in.

Lack of urgency from certain players irked me greatly. Jonsson being most guilty. He was half asleep most of the time and never gave an out ball when wide. Witteveen better learn quickly and realise you must put yourself about and show a bit grit for feck sake.

Compare with Cadamarteri who chased, harried and put himself about. Feck me i`m starting to boil typing this.

Give us two energetic forwards FFS Hearts. If we had United`s frontline we would have won tonight and thats the frustrating thing, because they were there for the taking even in a below par Hearts performance.

Archived