Just Back From Blackburn v Manchester City.

benny

Good day out.Blue army out in force with Toure,Given, Richards,Barry,Adebayor and Bellamy the stand outs for City.Samba and Givet for Blackburn.Good viewing stadium with plenty beer for sale.Toilets at halftime full of smokers with bottles of beer in their hands.:smiley2:Tevez came on as a sub and madea big difference.Blackburn had a lot of pressure 1st half and start of 2nd but faded out of the game after Given made his 2nd brilliant save of the day.The motm for me though was Toure.A classy defender who's reading of the game was superb.

Good day out.Blue army out in force with Toure,Given, Richards,Barry,Adebayor and Bellamy the stand outs for City.Samba and Givet for Blackburn.Good viewing stadium with plenty beer for sale.Toilets at halftime full of smokers with bottles of beer in their hands.:smiley2:Tevez came on as a sub and madea big difference.Blackburn had a lot of pressure 1st half and start of 2nd but faded out of the game after Given made his 2nd brilliant save of the day.The motm for me though was Toure.A classy defender who's reading of the game was superb.

From your report Man City sound pish for the money they have spent.

From your report Man City sound pish for the money they have spent.

No they played well in the 2nd half.All the new signings were great.Blackburn played well for an hour but ran out of ideas and City took full advantage.Dissappointed in the performance of SWP,Ireland and Robinho but the rest were good.It was a good first game of the season performance with the City end bouncing all game.

still don't think the ar se will finish in top 4.

man u

chelski

pool

man c

ar se

spurs

Arsenal are the form team at the moment.

Correct. I could see them dishing out a proper hiding to Celtic during the week on that form :10900:

Correct. I could see them dishing out a proper hiding to Celtic during the week on that form :10900:

only because the poor standard of scottish football is holding them back, naw?

i'm kidding folks!:10900:

still don't think the ar se will finish in top 4.

man u

chelski

pool

man c

ar se

spurs

50/50 chance now of City finishing top 4.If they get their away form sorted out they have a good chance.Still think if they sign another central defender they will take a bit of beating.

If Liverpool lose Gerrad and Torres for long periods they could be the team to struggle.

Funny how Villa and Everton re now not mentioned because of opening day defeats.

Archived