What a week ahead!

Craigieboy

Must admit to finding tougher starts to the season very exciting.

Last year we faced Motherwell which had it'd own bit spice at the time.

Although our 1st match is on a Monday, I have to say that it's a great start to the season. To also have a Euro game to look forward to (albeit a very difficult tie) & then having a home match against Rangers, all in all, it should be a very interesting week.

What are your predictions for the week ahead?

Wouldn't it be fantastic to have 6 points on the board & a respectable result in Europe. :rolleyes4:

:guitarist::afro::scooter::arabia::beatnik2::detective:

an unbeaten 3 is probably asking too much. i personally would accept a 2-1 or maybe even a 3-1 loss in zagreb to give us a chance. of the league games i would be happy with 3 points. 4 would be superb.

2 draws would be fine in the league and a goal away from home in europe, 1-1, 2-1 or 3-1 wouldnt even be too disasterous.

jambojackbilly

3 games in less than a week

Two away

Just hope we can take something from them all , why not eh :smiley2:

Look forward but I'll sure be knackered by the end of it all, makes it all worth while following Hearst Re

Bring it on :smiley2:

Tough start.

Lets as I fear not panic if the results dont go our way.

Perharps i am nervous but we do require a forward who can score goals.

a win against Dundee-Hibernian followed by 2 draws would be a fantastic start, would be more than pleased with that :2thumbsup:

heartsfc_fan

We're on TV 3 times in 6 days aswell. Wonder when the last time that happened.

I was just sitting here thinking this before i came on.

Wouldn't it be nice to be feeling good this time next week going in to our first home game of the season.

Massive two weeks really though and i think that each performance is going to be somewhat reflective of the match before it.

i.e - i think if we go to Dundee and come away comfortable winners, that'll set us up nicely for Zagreb. If we get any sort of result over there, that sets us up nicely for the Gers. If we get a result against the Gers, Zagreb come calling and the place will be bouncing. Progressing in Europe would then set us up for St Johnstone.

I suspect it may not work out that way, but its a nice thought.

I was just sitting here thinking this before i came on.

Wouldn't it be nice to be feeling good this time next week going in to our first home game of the season.

Massive two weeks really though and i think that each performance is going to be somewhat reflective of the match before it.

i.e - i think if we go to Dundee and come away comfortable winners, that'll set us up nicely for Zagreb. If we get any sort of result over there, that sets us up nicely for the Gers. If we get a result against the Gers, Zagreb come calling and the place will be bouncing. Progressing in Europe would then set us up for St Johnstone.

I suspect it may not work out that way, but its a nice thought.

Its a dream mate.

I would be ****** a hoop should that happen.

i'm hoping for the following:

narrow win at tannadump

0-0 v zagreb and their bad blue boys (see youtube!)

draw, possibly narrow win v rankgers

We're on TV 3 times in 6 days aswell. Wonder when the last time that happened.

probably never happened before!

Mac_fae_Gillie

Its a hell of a week...

In truth 1 win will do...

Beat DunUtd then thats our 3rd place rivals.

Beat Rangers then thats a good result and a nice end to week

Beat DZ then euroleague place looking better...

Still think we have been done over for the start of the season with 3away and 1 home to the champions...plus the monday match move,not a good sign of SPL fairness :57:

Archived