The "Dream" Phase!!

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer

Never mind the new stand, what about phase 2!

From the Scotsman site:

Hearts' redevelopment ambitions will not end upon completion of their new stand. Next year, at a cost of ?4.1million, they are due to acquire additional land adjacent to the stadium which is currently occupied by Tynecastle High School. They also hope to reach agreement with the North British Whisky Distillery to procure further ground behind the Roseburn Stand that will allow what Lopez calls the "dream" phase to begin.

He said: "The second phase is a dream we have to bring capacity up to 40,000. We have an agreement with the council for the high school because, if we reach agreement with the distillery, we want to move the (Roseburn] stand. That would allow more seats.

"At the very end of the new stand, you see there are no seats at the moment (the new stand deliberately overlaps the Roseburn]. Also, the pitch is too short just now. Nevertheless, you can play European matches on it because you can get dispensation, like Liverpool and Chelsea do, so it's absolutely possible. A bigger stadium will depend very much on whether the fans demand we play in a bigger ground."

Sounds fantastic but lets be pragmatic and say that the "dream phase" cannot work without a dream team. Build the dream team and the dream phase will come. Not wanting to **** on your parade Pedro but thems the facts!

Commander Harris
Sounds fantastic but lets be pragmatic and say that the "dream phase" cannot work without a dream team. Build the dream team and the dream phase will come. Not wanting to **** on your parade Pedro but thems the facts!

i imagine that's precisely why we are, for the time being, just redeveloping the main stand. Seems to me the club are going about this the right way - with extra phases possible if necessary and realistic.

You guys need help.

40,000 ! Ha !

We got more than that v Barca.

What if the Magnificent 7 thing bears fruit?

You never know.

Don't you have any another messageboards to drift in and out of Hobo?

tommythejambo
We got more than that v Barca.

What if the Magnificent 7 thing bears fruit?

You never know.

Don't you have any another messageboards to drift in and out of Hobo?

Whats the Magnificent 7 thing?

Father Tiresias
A bigger stadium will depend very much on whether the fans demand we play in a bigger ground."

And the demand will be there so long as there's a winning team on the park.

Easy!! :cool:

Commander Harris
You guys need help.

40,000 ! Ha !

this phase is just a possibility in the future - no one is saying it's definitely going to happen. It would be foolish to invest ?51 million in a new stand and complex and not even consider the option of further expansion in the future.

You guys need help.

40,000 ! Ha !

Dont laugh mate, when the hobos could,nt even fill their end in the BIGGEST DERBY OF THE DECADE.

:)

If we get a 'dream' team I see no reason why we couldn't get 40,000 for games against Hibs and the OF.

Even if we are very good though, I'd hesitate to see what a 40,000 stadium would look like when we play Motherwell at home, we haven't got the fanbase for the minnow games yet.

You guys need help.

40,000 ! Ha !

OK you have had some reaction, now toddle off to wearebrazil.net and tell them all how smart you are.... :527: Jog on.

I have to laugh though, there is a certain irony in a hobo slagging jambos about fan base and stadium capacity. We could always do what you guys did at Hampden and go along dressed as seats.

loveofthegame
Dont laugh mate, when the hobos could,nt even fill their end in the BIGGEST DERBY OF THE DECADE.

:)

BIGGEST DERBY IN DECADES more like!;)

tynie.jpg

That is what Tynie will look like after the Dream Phase has been completed.

40,000 seat ultra-modern stadium. Lovely.

maroonlegions
tynie.jpg

and if this is completed all the hobos trying to dig up doubt and shout it down are gonna be crying into their plodclaimers CD"s, he who laughs last eh.:106years::4_1_111:

tynie.jpg

Have to admit, it looks ****in good! :dribble:

The 'dream' stadium looks nice but until we sorts ourselves out on the pitch, we'll get Hibbys slagging us off without fail.

It has been 'open season' on Hearts for a year and a half now.

Until we are united as a club, expect Hibbys to be sniffing around taking pot shots.

Buffalo Bill

Commander Harris
The 'dream' stadium looks nice but until we sorts ourselves out on the pitch, we'll get Hibbys slagging us off without fail.

It has been 'open season' on Hearts for a year and a half now.

Until we are united as a club, expect Hibbys to be sniffing around taking pot shots.

Buffalo Bill

The people united will never be defeated! - unfortunately I think the converse is probably true as well.

Hearts could be as big a club as we want to be. But it isn't outside factors preventing that from happening.

40,000 seaters could be filled if the product is right.

It's in the hands of our owner.

Buffalo Bill

I for one cant wait for the "Dream Phase" to begin - because I am stuck in the middle of a bloody NIGHTMARE just now!!!!!!!

this would indeed be a dream for all hearts fans..... a stadium like that, and 40,000 fans to fill it, and allow us to prove that we have the fan base there, and are easily the third biggest force in scottish football.

i for one think this can be done, despite our recent dip in crowd numbers.... Only if the football side of things are run correctly would be be able to fill a ground with 40,000 fans.

can i ask where this picture was sourced from? i have never see in it before, and have only heard phase 2 being spoken about... never seen any plans pictures etc. this image is not from hearts web site, so where did it come from?

He Who Cannot Be Named
this would indeed be a dream for all hearts fans..... a stadium like that, and 40,000 fans to fill it, and allow us to prove that we have the fan base there, and are easily the third biggest force in scottish football.

i for one think this can be done, despite our recent dip in crowd numbers.... Only if the football side of things are run correctly would be be able to fill a ground with 40,000 fans.

can i ask where this picture was sourced from? i have never see in it before, and have only heard phase 2 being spoken about... never seen any plans pictures etc. this image is not from hearts web site, so where did it come from?

I knocked it up on Paint earlier.:chase:

That photo was smuggled out of the architects' office several months ago.:camera::ninja:

In the words of Rogers and Hammerstein

You've got to have a dream.

If you don't have a dream

Then how you going to make a dream come true?

Archived