What did you have for tea?

neave

The only reason I'm asking is that I had something ****ing magic. Two juicy steaks (cooked rare, of course) with green beans and new potatoes in butter and herb sauce. Followed by a more-than-ample slice of Vienetta and a strong cup of tea.

In a cracking mood now :10900:

Spag Bol................yum yum

Got some sticky toffee pudding, might have to have some the now:10900:

followed by a few drinks:smiley2:

Steak Pie Supper, salt 'n' sauce with slices of bread an butter.

First bit of junk food I have had in weeks.

I'm sitting here in my Aquajet 9000 enjoying my usual meal of steak, waffles, french fries.. and of course scotch!!

The only reason I'm asking is that I had something ****ing magic. Two juicy steaks (cooked rare, of course) with green beans and new potatoes in butter and herb sauce. Followed by a more-than-ample slice of Vienetta and a strong cup of tea.

Swap green beans and new potatoes for green beans, asparagus and chips and that was my Thursday tea tbh. ;)

Last night it was a pizza from the local take away shop.

Neave, you big pussy cat - to stop any potential argument, my wife and I just split the Vienetta in two, they do sell a version here, BUT IT'S NOTHING LIKE THE REAL THING!

Steaks, I'm jealous - were they New York, Fillet, Porterhouse, Sirloin? - What size were they? I love steaks done right (medium for me), and the veg sides sound perfect - Sir, you are annoying me, and making me hungry:hang:

2 of Asda's Finest Tiger Rolls with Chicken & Sweetcorn on them :10900:

Very Tasty Indeed :smiley2:

Leebo, what the hell is a tiger roll?

Archived