Well done to the Ticket Office today.

grumpyjambo

Well done for opening early to let the 30 souls who were standing in the rain in early to get their tickets, also there was plenty of staff on as well to deal with us quickly.

Dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Well i'm about to bring them back down again! My zagreb tickets arrived this morning which is good but my gripe is that I opted for special delivery which cost an extra ?4.50 to ensure there were no delivery problems. I then had to order an another ticket but decided against paying another 4.50 for 1 ticket to be delivered (the original order was for 5 tickets). Guess what the all arrived via standard post this morning. Does special delivery not mean they have to be signed for?

Credit where it's due.

The TO seems to be working very efficiently now.

Well done lads and lassies :10900:

Actually I do have one gripe.

If I elect to go to the Ticket Office to buy my ticket, why the hell should I still have to pay Ticketmaster's exorbitant handling charge ?

6.7% is a scandelous charge for doing bugger all :50:

If I elect to go to the Ticket Office to buy my ticket, why the hell should I still have to pay Ticketmaster's exorbitant handling charge ?

I agree but its because the TO use all there systems to do stuff and because of that and the fact the contract is with them it all goes at the same price.

Shocking charge for hee haw

what did you get charged like?

JamboRossi79
Well done for opening early to let the 30 souls who were standing in the rain in early to get their tickets, also there was plenty of staff on as well to deal with us quickly.

Dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Agreed I was one of first in line, well done TO

gillsjambo29
Well i'm about to bring them back down again! My zagreb tickets arrived this morning which is good but my gripe is that I opted for special delivery which cost an extra ?4.50 to ensure there were no delivery problems. I then had to order an another ticket but decided against paying another 4.50 for 1 ticket to be delivered (the original order was for 5 tickets). Guess what the all arrived via standard post this morning. Does special delivery not mean they have to be signed for?

same happened to me with the sunderland tickets, thought i was ordering them a bit to close to the game paid the ?4.50 and got standard delivery.

JamboRossi79
Maybe, but you were not in front of me!! :tt2:

I take it you were right at the front then ?

I was about 4th or 5th I think

Archived