Unwritten laws/facts!

speedbump

All schemie/chav lowlifes speak loudly with a nasal accent.

Please feel free to add!

Please feel free to add!

Hahaha!

Brilliant.

When placing a bet on Hearts the opposite to what you back will happen.

If your Mrs starts of by saying " Now I know this isn't your fault" she'll still make it sound like it's your fault.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Please feel free to add!

and have a wardrobe consisting of various tracksuits and baseball caps.

In addition, they all buy Gucci and Burberry stuff for their kids....

I P Knightley
If your Mrs starts of by saying " Now I know this isn't your fault" she'll still make it sound like it's your fault.

My wife's NEVER said that to me. :(

and have a wardrobe consisting of various tracksuits and baseball caps.

In addition, they all buy Gucci and Burberry stuff for their kids....

You forgot to add fake in there.

And all neds are future junkies

You forgot to add fake in there.

And all neds are future junkies

Now now, be fair.

Some of them will become alcoholics as well.

Now now, be fair.

Some of them will become alcoholics as well.

Sorry I did forget about that.I wonder what the unemployment rate is in neds ie. how many of them will EVER work even 1week.

when your wife asks you to do something and afterwards finds fault with your efforts. I just say to her well if you want it done properly do it you flipping self!

dropped toast will always land buttered side down

That's a law of science.

Coz the side that the butter is on is heavier the toast turns to the heavier side down as it falls.

FACT.

At least I think it is....

That's a law of science.

Coz the side that the butter is on is heavier the toast turns to the heavier side down as it falls.

FACT.

At least I think it is....

surely one side being heavier causes it to spin. then you'd have a 50/50 chance of which side it lands on

if you're looking for something in the house, you always find it in the last place you look.

unless of course you're ever so slightly off your head and carry on looking for it after you find it.

Unwritten law #1. Never rod your best friends bird.

Or ex within a certain time scale.

I'd be annoyed!

Any pictures of your sister...........................

therealmackay
surely one side being heavier causes it to spin. then you'd have a 50/50 chance of which side it lands on

actually its to do with the height of the table and the time the toast has to spin before reaching the ground it has enough time for exactly 1 half spin therefore lands butter side down however if dropped from an 8 foot high table it would always land butter side up

Nucky Thompson
Maybe all the women you know...
I've replied to a few of your posts and tonight is the first time I've realised you're a woman:10900:

scottish_chicP
I've replied to a few of your posts and tonight is the first time I've realised you're a woman:10900:

Ha yeah it gets a lot of people. That's why I have I'm a girl written at the bottom of my sig! :stuart:

The b@starding guinea pig will always wait until I'm holding it before it takes a p!ss...

I P Knightley
when your wife asks you to do something and afterwards finds fault with your efforts. I just say to her well if you want it done properly do it you flipping self!

Is there ever an instance where the wife doesn't find fault with something you've done??

actually its to do with the height of the table and the time the toast has to spin before reaching the ground it has enough time for exactly 1 half spin therefore lands butter side down however if dropped from an 8 foot high table it would always land butter side up

Who said it was dropped from a table?

It's just a FACT. It shouldn't need explaining.

The only way to counter it, is to leave butter on the floor. Hah! Take that, forces of nature!!

I aint a woman I am lady gaga:stuart:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Wanna buy some?

Thank God you finally said that, I waited nearly three hours for that punchline!

Craig Gordons Gloves

another unwritten rule is that if you are doing connecting flights and your initial flight is delayed, your connection will ALWAYS be on time, however, if your initial flight is on time, your connection will ALWAYS be delayed.

FACT

Oh, and airport staff are trained to have a complete hatred of customers.

When 50 yards from the bus stop, your bus arrives. You think "never going to catch that" and just walk. Then you get closer, but still doubt you'll catch it. And closer. And the bus is still there! You then start to think you might catch it if you run. You then start running.

100% guaranteed the bus will drive away as soon as you get to its back bumper.

scottish_chicP
When 50 yards from the bus stop, your bus arrives. You think "never going to catch that" and just walk. Then you get closer, but still doubt you'll catch it. And closer. And the bus is still there! You then start to think you might catch it if you run. You then start running.

That happened to me yesterday!

Too right.

You don't want to feel like a **** running for a bus and not catching it so you just walk and then it doesn't go and you think **** I can actually get that if I run now, so you run and it still leaves making you look like more of a stupid bar steward for not running in the first place!

No matter how busy or empty a bus is the crazy drunk bar steward will always sit next to YOU.

unless the crazy drunk bar steward on the bus is normally you!

Archived