Is the new away kit on sale yet?

youngy1874

Im just back from turkey today and was planning on heading to tyncastle tomorrow to get the new away top for going to zagreb?

Is it out yet? i thought it was out from 31st july but still says pre-order on the online shop!

anyone know?

Im just back from turkey today and was planning on heading to tyncastle tomorrow to get the new away top for going to zagreb?

Is it out yet? i thought it was out from 31st july but still says pre-order on the online shop!

anyone know?

It is on sale, definiatley.

anyone know?

Went on sale last Friday as far as I know.

scottish_chicP

anyone know?

I bought the ladies one on the online shop on Tuesday.

Come on mate....

Just back from Turkey and you didnt buy one out there off the Cheaper than tesco, cheaper than asda, cheaper than primark and cheaper than shoplifting shops?

:10900:

scottish_chicP

How long does the delivery usually take from the online store? I wanted it for the game on Monday.

How long does the delivery usually take from the online store? I wanted it for the game on Monday.

It can take from next working day up to ten working days depending how busy the are,your order will go out tomorrow and will get delivered on Monday,Peter.

scottish_chicP
It can take from next working day up to ten working days depending how busy the are,your order will go out tomorrow and will get delivered on Monday,Peter.

Guest jambomickey

that's the customer service we like to see peter.:smiley2:

Archived