top 4 in scotland

jonnyheartsfc

jonnyheartsfc

the top four in scotland ae playin at a similar level to mid table teams in the prem

wonder if hearts could hack it in the english prem??

Gigolo-Aunt

I think Hearts would compete over a short period of games but after that really really struggle.

the top four in scotland ae playin at a similar level to mid table teams in the prem

wonder if hearts could hack it in the english prem??

It all comes down to money and management imo. If we have both then we would do fine.....on our current budget we would fail.

Hearts Heritage
have faith, a reckon we could compete but narrowly miss religation in england

From Division 2.

Ray Winstone

We have drawn two friendlies and now suddenly we could be competitive in the Premiership?

WRONG!

Sierra Delta

In a competitive game, the vast majority of Premiership clubs would absolutely wipe the floor with us.

That includes Sunderland.

Marmeladent?rtchen

Posted this before,,, but I think Hearts could do a Cardiff or Swansea. They have moved up the leagues slowly but surely and are now just missing out in the play off's. Im pretty sure there will be welsh team in the Prem with in 5 years!

I think we could hold are own in the championship,, thinking that we would get a lot more cash! Then bulid the club and team that could challenge over time!

jamboinglasgow

dont base things on two friendlies, competitive football can show teams as competely different.

In the long term, Heart of Midlothian would flourish in the top tier of a British league.

I agree totally, if Wigan can do it I'm sure we could, given the resources

Dundee United beat Blackburn recently, and Blackburn won the league once so I think Dundee United would challenge for the EPL title.

Dundee United beat Blackburn recently, and Blackburn won the league once so I think Dundee United would challenge for the EPL title.

agree :10900:

Tommy Wiseau
We'd struggle to compete in League One. FACT.

Over-egging of it, I think, as I think we'd be fairly comfortable in League 1, but we'd certainly struggle in the Championship.

Anyone who thinks we'd hold our own in the Premiership is living in a fantasy land imo.

Chaka Demus & pliers
Over-egging of it, I think, as I think we'd be fairly comfortable in League 1, but we'd certainly struggle in the Championship.

Anyone who thinks we'd hold our own in the Premiership is living in a fantasy land imo.

The Old Firm would struggle to get out of the Championship with their current squads imo. Their fans would never admit that of course but the Championship is one of the most competitive leagues around.

Archived