Ticketmaster admin fee!!

tosheeturtle

tosheeturtle

I would check how much you are being charged by ticketmaster when ordering your dinamo tickets!!

I got 3 tickets, one for me (season ticket holder) and the other 2 for non-season ticket holders and was charged ?4.50!! I should only have been charged an admin fee for the tickets for non-season ticket holders (?1.50 for each ticket) as season ticket holders should not be charged!!

Big thanks to the guys who are doing blog on the heartsfc.co.uk who have passed my issue onto the hearts ticket centre!!

went on earlier they were wanting ?1.50, went back on just now no admin fee, smartcard updated hopefully.

I'm a season ticket holder and i was charged an admin fee of ?1.50 over the phone? Not sure if this is a standard fee when you call, maybe someone can enlighten me?

lawriejambo
I would check how much you are being charged by ticketmaster when ordering your dinamo tickets!!

I got 3 tickets, one for me (season ticket holder) and the other 2 for non-season ticket holders and was charged ?4.50!! I should only have been charged an admin fee for the tickets for non-season ticket holders (?1.50 for each ticket) as season ticket holders should not be charged!!

Big thanks to the guys who are doing blog on the heartsfc.co.uk who have passed my issue onto the hearts ticket centre!!

What makes you think that S/T holders dont get charged an admin fee ? Every time I've used Ticketmaster I've always been charged, if you dont want to pay it contact the Hearts ticket office direct..

tosheeturtle
What makes you think that S/T holders dont get charged an admin fee ? Every time I've used Ticketmaster I've always been charged, if you dont want to pay it contact the Hearts ticket office direct..

What makes me think this well the guy running the blog told me and if you look on the hearts website I'll think you'll find that they state that season ticket holders should not be charged an admin fee for this game!!

A club spokesperson:

"Season ticket holders have until 9am on Thursday (12th August) to secure their own seats for the game at the discounted prices, and with no booking fee to buy their pre-reserved seat for this game we'd encourage them to do so online".

What makes me think this well the guy running the blog told me and if you look on the hearts website I'll think you'll find that they state that season ticket holders should not be charged an admin fee for this game!!

A club spokesperson:

"Season ticket holders have until 9am on Thursday (12th August) to secure their own seats for the game at the discounted prices, and with no booking fee to buy their pre-reserved seat for this game we'd encourage them to do so online".

Thats correct.

No admin fee for season ticket holders buying reserved seats online before 9am on Thu 13th.

If you buy after that admin fees apply.

Every club in the SPL has booking fees for online and phones.

lawriejambo

A club spokesperson:

Just checked the Hearts site an read this.

''A limited number of season ticket seats will regrettably not be available for this match in order to cope with media , hospitality and visiting team requirements. In this instance the club will contact affected supporters to offer an alternative option for this match , reserved until 9am on Thursday 13th August''

When I booked my ticket tonight it didn't let me reserve my usual seat but offered one 5 seats along from where I sit.

I did know I couldn't sit in my usual seat because the club did tell me when I renewed but they would offer me an alternative seat for any european game at Tynecastle.

Don't know why then they charged me a booking fee and 50p for printing my ticket compared to other ST holders if their not charging them it before the 13th Aug..

Will give them a call 2mro to see why...

Sorry about that and thanks for pointing it out:2thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60
Just checked the Hearts site an read this.

''A limited number of season ticket seats will regrettably not be available for this match in order to cope with media , hospitality and visiting team requirements. In this instance the club will contact affected supporters to offer an alternative option for this match , reserved until 9am on Thursday 13th August''

When I booked my ticket tonight it didn't let me reserve my usual seat but offered one 5 seats along from where I sit.

I did know I couldn't sit in my usual seat because the club did tell me when I renewed but they would offer me an alternative seat for any european game at Tynecastle.

Don't know why then they charged me a booking fee and 50p for printing my ticket compared to other ST holders if their not charging them it before the 13th Aug..

Will give them a call 2mro to see why...

Sorry about that and thanks for pointing it out:2thumbsup:

TIGHT GETS

Carl Spackler

I was charged ?1.50 for admin when getting a ticket for tomorrow's game. The thing is I did the admin because it was all online. I also printed my own ticket. Money for ****e!

I just bought mine and my mate's on our season tickets. The first time I tried buying it, it offered me postage, special delivery, printing and card update but it arsed up and the second time I tried buying it, it didn't ask me. I'm assuming it's just updated our smartcards?

Season ticket holders the game goes on your smartcard!!

Thats nice to know.

However at no time through the buying process are smartcard's mentioned.

Would be nice if they made things a bit bloody clearer.

always a jambo

I was charged the admin fee for the Sunderland game when I bought it online & printed it myself, despite having a smartcard, but when I phoned to buy my Zagreb ticket I wasn't & my smartcard has been activated!!!!!

I was charged the admin fee for the Sunderland game when I bought it online & printed it myself, despite having a smartcard, but when I phoned to buy my Zagreb ticket I wasn't & my smartcard has been activated!!!!!

How do you know your smartcard has been activated?

it's all money to the club..these facilities cost Hearts money. I normally just go with that if I am too busy to get there. Yesterday I queued at Tynie and I realised why I don't normally do it! There is a price to pay for a convenient life..if you choke on another couple of quid per ticket..go there in person or pay the fee accept that its better than a long wait and stop moaning!

lawriejambo

Just found out Ticketmaster shouldn't have sold me the seat I booked last night. Lower N2 Row i seat 42 the Ticket Office said I will be moved to another seat and will not incur an admin fee..

Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing methinks.

How do you know your smartcard has been activated?

When you get to the match and someone is sitting in your seat,

you know it didn't work.:21:

Jambo Hud316

are they still available...can't find the link for Hearts v DZ on ticketmaster

Got to Ibiza tomorrow so would like to try and get tickets sorted before I go

Fareastjambo

I was charged 50p admin fee to print 3 e tickets for today's game - just to print it at home!!!!!!!!!!

Archived