McCann to Leeds

pivoman

Dunk-Section G

I am more than happy to see him go.

He is the kind of player we need to get rid of. Alas, he is only one of a few.

They can have MCcann,Elliot,Ksanavicius,Ivaskavicius,Zaliukas and Kurskis.

6 for a pound complete with carrier bag!!

It's a shame it never really worked out to well for him this time, but I wish him all the best, 1st time around he was amazing for us.

Mild-Mannered James

He was great in his first spell and that's what I'll remember him for, but his playing career at Hearts is over so he should take the move.

alwaysthereinspirit

Had a Pingu type run of bad luck ;) since he came back to us. Probably a good move. Honestly dont think he has anything left to give though.

To be honest, we should not be contributing to global warming by providing a carrier bag.

So, 50p then.

GC

P.S. Moral to Kevin Keegan - never go back, its never as good.

Not a bad guy at all. Great player first time around, not so this time.

All the best Neil. Thanks for some brilliant memories 96-98.

Rarely have I enjoyed defeat, but the Coca Cola Cup Final was a game I'll never forget.

Buffalo Bill

Quote from Stevie Frail on McCann

"He's also a tremendously fit lad,"

Eh!!!

Unless Stevie meant it in a different context and he actually finds him good looking........ has he ever been fit for more than about 5 games on the bounce? He's always injured.

Rarely have I enjoyed defeat, but the Coca Cola Cup Final was a game I'll never forget.

Buffalo Bill

As my author friend has put it so eloquently I shall not add to this debate.

Buffalo Bill

Can echo those sentiments completely, however the harsh realities of football dictate that currently McCann as a footballer.... waste of skin.

I have never seen a performance from a professional player as poor as that by Neil McCann in an away reserve game at Kilmarnock last season. Never have I seen a professional get absolutely everything they did in a game wrong before or since. Literally never made a pass to a teammate, never won a tackle, and lost it every time he had the ball. Said at the time he should have been thinking of retirement then.

What a bad signing he has been this time. It was clear last season that he had lost his bottle for tackles and that is no good to us.

I am surprised that Leeds would want to take him on, I wish him well if he goes and will remember him as part of the Cup side.

I'd keep big Zal and audrey but they can have the rest

Ehu on Earth is Neilson not in that bag?

wonder just how much his impact in the dressing room really is. place aint exactly teeming with experienced players who have tasted success.

Im not quite sure what Leeds will want with him, but they can definately have him.

Surely their going to get promoted this year and then try and push on and get promoted again from the championship in the next 2 seasons. McCann will not help them do this

Wise was at Southampton with Mccann, must think the experience will help. Leeds seem to back on decent financial ground now, and with their attendances i dont think they'll bat an eyelid at his wages.

Drylaw Hearts

Unfortunately for both parties, McCanns second stint at the Club hasn't worked out.

I wish him well wherever he goes.

He will also be another BIG wage off the bill.

I am sure he is a decent chap and maybe he has a large list of jokes he rolls out from time to time to keep everyone in the dressing room happy. However he is past his sell by date in my view and I am sure he eats up quite a bit of the salary budget, so think it would be best if he could move on and you never know further top up his pension plan !!!

I am sure he is a decent chap and maybe he has a large list of jokes he rolls out from time to time to keep everyone in the dressing room happy.

I would love it if someone in my team at work came in with a large list of jokes sometime.

But all they do is moan about their athritis.

Buffalo Bill

It's a shame it never really worked out to well for him this time, but I wish him all the best, 1st time around he was amazing for us.

Here here......Cup Winning Legend !!!

Thanks a lot for verything McCann especially your first spell (Even though I can't remember too much of it) but keep the door open behind you for Elliot, Neilson, Beniusis, Ivaskevicius etc.

Archived