Zander Diamond

Ibrahim Tall

Ibrahim Tall

Just got a text from a mate saying he's signing for Celtic and will be left out for Aberdeens Europa game tonight despite being fit in order to avoid being cup-tied.

Anyone else heard it? Apparently the rumours meant to be pretty rife up that way.

Celtic fan,are they noy a bit bloated in central defense though? caldwell,kennedy,mcmanus and loovens?

Sexton Hardcastle

Hes still injured from the first leg.

Defender Zander Diamond is still suffering with the Achilles injury that kept him out of the home leg

bbc.

Doubt it

Just got a text from a mate saying he's signing for Celtic and will be left out for Aberdeens Europa game tonight despite being fit in order to avoid being cup-tied.

Anyone else heard it? Apparently the rumours meant to be pretty rife up that way.

Win-Win situation for us IMO.

Aberdeen lose their best central defender and Celtic get a player who isn't as good as McManus, Loovens, O'Dea or Caldwell and thus lowers the overall quality of their squad.

Not often a transfer weakens both sides but this one certainly does so fingers crossed.

:laugh:

So true.

Also, is this the "big star" Mcgee was talking about? Sounds to me that they are clearing out anyone worth cash under the Mcgee revolution banner.

Gigolo-Aunt
Hhe whill fhit ihn whell.

FF76B5E5-CA2F-D044-9C0B68EE84E5CF69.jpg

:15:

hahahahahaha!

If it does happen, Celtic will be shipping a CH out.

My money is on McManipuss.

If it is him, I hope its a very bitter and public departure.

Snake Plissken

Caldwell

McGeady

Brown

Samaras

and possibly Zander Diamond?

That is one sexy team!

:qqb016:

Ibrahim Tall

?850K and O'Dea on loan apparently.

Don't rate either of them and ?850k is alot for that useless **** imo.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Haha what a deal for Aberdeen.

That's nearly ?4 million for Diamond and that donkey Fortune. Mowbray is a clown.

Chad Sexington

If that's the case, Mowbray has been honking on the old crack pipe.

Diamond is garbage.

fantastic. one of the most overrated players in the league and the world's biggest bellend into the bargain.

i would watch their euro games with extra interest if this happened. comedy gold in the making.

what sort of dip **** would put plug in their team ahead of O'Dea and actually pay money to make it happen

some weird stuff in the bananas through the west I think

Jambojohnnyboy

Mcghee has commented that he is prepared to allow a 'star' (his words not mine) player to move on if it allows him to bring in 3 new players so this rumour may hold some weight.

Win-Win situation for us IMO.

Aberdeen lose their best central defender and Celtic get a player who isn't as good as McManus, Loovens, O'Dea or Caldwell and thus lowers the overall quality of their squad.

Maybe but its all subjective.

As for lowering the quality of their squad look at the team Celtic started with the other night. They could field the following second team from the non-starters.

Zaluska

Caddis

McManus

O?Dea

Naylor

Flood

Crosas

Brown

Robson

Samaras

Killen

Being honest how many would not find a place in the Hearts starting lineup?

Celtic fan,are they noy a bit bloated in central defense though? caldwell,kennedy,mcmanus and loovens?

I don't think they are going to get much out of Kennedy as he needs yet another op on his dodgy knee.

So I suppose they could probably do with a bit of cover but can't see him being a regular starter proabably a bench warmer but he may play after they have had a European game and are all knackered.

The Future's Maroon

From what I have heard its...

EITHER

Zander - swap O'Dea straight

or

Zander sigs, then loan O'Dea for a season and ?850k

Thats coming from Sheep fans on another forum.

What I am worried about is if this does happen, how long before Diamond is drated into the Scotland squad?!

aberdeen selling zander (whos pish) and getting a better cb, plus 850k allowing them to buy 4 players and pay wages better than most. its not won a watch, its won the lottery. ideal , plus makes ceptic worse

jamboinglasgow
aberdeen selling zander (whos pish) and getting a better cb, plus 850k allowing them to buy 4 players and pay wages better than most. its not won a watch, its won the lottery. ideal , plus makes ceptic worse

er...I presume your a sheep, in which case, which planet are you on. Selling Diamond for 850k will not bring in that much, well at least not the quality you seem to think is going to come. Remember Celtic could stretch this out buying him 23:30 on 31st August meaning you will left with money but no chance to buy anyone.

J.T.F.Robertson
just clutching at straws because we are feckin rotten from top to bottom as a club

There are a few on here say much the same about us. Makes a pleasant change. :smash:

There are a few on here say much the same about us. Makes a pleasant change. :smash:

They've obviously no seen me in my new strip, with my scarf roon ma neck. Saw Monica this afternoon, the package was delivered and I am trying to change my avatar accordingly.:beta1:

J.T.F.Robertson
They've obviously no seen me in my new strip, with my scarf roon ma neck. Saw Monica this afternoon, the package was delivered and I am trying to change my avatar accordingly.:beta1:

Glad you like it, Bob. I'd have delivered it personally, but as you've sussed, all my time's taken up with gaun back hame. :hammer:

Archived