Does a striker complete us?

Skivingatwork

Skivingatwork

It has been well documented on here that we are in need of a striker and if Vlad/Csaba deliver one is that the answer to all our problems?

I ask this because I would like to have seen us bring in an attack minded right back.

Everyone has their opinions on Robbie and he, withouth opening a can of worms, had his limitations going forward.

IMO we struggle at home sometimes due to not being able to get a decent ball into the box. Nade is not going to run around chasing all day but when he's in the middle he is an ariel threat and a weapon to be used.

Last season watching Oboua and Robbie trying to cross a ball was cringeworthy at times.

Wallace tends to have a good delivery, Driver an inconsistent one, Susa - the jury is still out and I'm not too sure about Eggert.

Does anyone else agree that a good quality, dangerous delivery has been missing from our team for a wee while now?

In this league a decent striker is all we will need to guarantee 3rd.

We certainly won't be complete, but we will be better than the rest.

jonnyheartsfc

obua n driver were crossing from the wings they werent used to, aw we didnt have a RM, n jonsson seems to put a decent ball in same for suso. so think there aqint to much of a problem tbh

Frankenstein Jambo.
It has been well documented on here that we are in need of a striker and if Vlad/Csaba deliver one is that the answer to all our problems?

I ask this because I would like to have seen us bring in an attack minded right back.

Everyone has their opinions on Robbie and he, withouth opening a can of worms, had his limitations going forward.

IMO we struggle at home sometimes due to not being able to get a decent ball into the box. Nade is not going to run around chasing all day but when he's in the middle he is an ariel threat and a weapon to be used.

Last season watching Oboua and Robbie trying to cross a ball was cringeworthy at times.

Wallace tends to have a good delivery, Driver an inconsistent one, Susa - the jury is still out and I'm not too sure about Eggert.

Does anyone else agree that a good quality, dangerous delivery has been missing from our team for a wee while now?

I think we need a new attacking right back and a new stirker. We need a pacy, attack minded right back for right back who can delver a decent cross.

Rick Grimes

we don't cross from the byline enough for my liking. if we did that there'd naturally have been more time for more players to get forward & a bit more mayhem in the box which ups the chances of defensive mistakes.

fixing that would sort a lot of problems imo, with the personnel we have now

Buffalo Bill

Jonsson delivered an excellent cross into the box in the second half. He'll be a star a right back.

We're a 15-20 goal a season striker away from being a very good squad.

I'm excited about the new season.

Everybody loves Baz
I think we need a new attacking right back and a new stirker. We need a pacy, attack minded right back for right back who can delver a decent cross.

When did we have one the last time???

heartsfc_fan
Jonsson delivered an excellent cross into the box in the second half. He'll be a star a right back.

We're a 15-20 goal a season striker away from being a very good squad.

I'm excited about the new season.

Yup I agree with that. Looking forward to the season ahead.

Archived