Championship games now on BBC

Jambo Martin

Guest Dipped Flake
that's nice of them.

more scottish licence fee cash beiong expended on english sports coverage.

Exactly, while they wouldn't pay the cash so we could get Saturday night highlights of Scottish football.

Exactly, while they wouldn't pay the cash so we could get Saturday night highlights of Scottish football.

makes my blood boil.

evaporating with rage i am.

They only have rights to 10 games though, I think.

it's still infuriating that the BBC are only too willing to take money out of the much larger english budget to cover english sport but they have no money in the scottish budget for scottish sport.

they seems to think that having regional budgets is fair. it's not. scottish licence fee payers pay the same fee as those down south but we are provided with poor coverage of scottish sport and have english sport imposed on us.

scottish viewers subsidide english sport coverage.

i'm sure someone called shaun will take another view though. :)

it's still infuriating that the BBC are only too willing to take money out of the much larger english budget to cover english sport but they have no money in the scottish budget for scottish sport.

they seems to think that having regional budgets is fair. it's not. scottish licence fee payers pay the same fee as those down south but we are provided with poor coverage of scottish sport and have english sport imposed on us.

scottish viewers subsidide english sport coverage.

i'm sure someone called shaun will take another view though. :)

I agree, it is nonsense, we are, though I do not believe we should have more independence for our programmes, as STV are using that excuse to server up crap, instead of the FA Cup, and it is not benefitting Scottish Football, and barely benefitting Scottish TV & Film Productions.

Archived