We Are Even Better In Bed

Deek

I was speaking to a friend of mine who played for the Hobos, in the nineties.

He told me the story of two players allegedly fornicating with the same woman at the same time.

There was a newspaper splash at the time where the lady in question admitted that "kevin Thomas" was better in bed than "Willie Miller".

My friend said at the time "We (The Hobos) were getting pumped regularly by Hearts all the time"

Jim Duffy was giving a team talk and stuck the said newspaper article on the wall in the changing rooms and said "for fecks sake, they are even better at Shaggin than us"

He did say it caused great amusement in the room and the said Willie Miller looked at the floor with embarresment. ;)

The bird stayed opposite me near the top of Stewart Terrace at the time.

I saw Willie Miller coming out of her stair once. And yes, he was a right ugly fecker.

marshallschunkychicken

A guy I used to work with played football with Kevin Thomas in his later years.

He tells a horrific story about how KT 'really' did his hamstring when already injured during his time at tyney.....

Thanks for that OP! made me laugh anyway... just goes to show no matter how bad things get they could always be worse... You could be a hibby!!!!

If you were the burd shagging Willie Miller surely you'd stray.

He was an ugly ****er!

Mibbe just went with him because he was called Willlie.

Thought there must be something in a name.

Was Dick Campbell named too?

A guy I used to work with played football with Kevin Thomas in his later years.

He tells a horrific story about how KT 'really' did his hamstring when already injured during his time at tyney.....

I recall the story the OP refers to. Classy chick she must have been!

I also recall Kevin Thomas getting injured against Airdrie and wee Tommy asking him to play against Dundee Utd (it might have been Utd then Airdrie?) with a bad injury. I'm pretty sure it was a fecked cruciate though and to be fair nobody knew that's what the discomfort in his knee was until it snapped altogether in the second game. I do believe Alan Rae advised against playing but Tommy McLean asked and Thomas said yes. TV footage showed his knee locking then him going into a somersault in an attempt to avoid landing on it.

Say What Again

I saw Thomas at a gig a few years back. The boy he was with had the most piercings in a face that I've ever seen.

Nowt to do with the thread but it's the only Kevin Thomas story I have :sad:

Archived