American kickbackers

Gorgiewave

What are your views on the primary elections? I have followed it fairly closely and the most recurrent opinion seems to be that Obama causes a lot of excitement and people are largely fed up with Hillary and can see through her bullying. I sincerely hope Obama wins and also the general elections; I wouldn?t mind having somebody for my generation (25) to look up to or even just to look to; better than David Cameron, pop singers or actors.

I honestly believe the only reason Hilary is still in the mix is because a large proportion of her voters still feel a lot of sympathy with her over the Clinton/Lewinsky debacle.

Obama gets the Sighthill vote.

I honestly believe the only reason Hilary is still in the mix is because a large proportion of her voters still feel a lot of sympathy with her over the Clinton/Lewinsky debacle.

How what did he do?

monicaclinton1.jpg

alwaysthereinspirit
How what did he do?

monicaclinton1.jpg

Thats one of Monicas better shots. Seeing only the top or back of her head is how Bill liked it.:P

And I honestly believe that the only reason Obama is where he is is because of how tough it is for others to have a go at him, or uncover some dirt on him as anyone who does will be accused of discrimination. There is a long way to go in the Democrats race and whilst I believe that Obama may win more states. Hilary will win more of the super delegates and go on to win the nomination......Not that I give a toss mind you

And I honestly believe that the only reason Obama is where he is is because of how tough it is for others to have a go at him, or uncover some dirt on him as anyone who does will be accused of discrimination. There is a long way to go in the Democrats race and whilst I believe that Obama may win more states. Hilary will win more of the super delegates and go on to win the nomination......Not that I give a toss mind you

Which is why he'll never win the presidency.

The Republican spin doctors will annihilate him.

Which is why he'll never win the presidency.

The Republican spin doctors will annihilate him.

20 of your 'worthless' US dollars says he does (if he gets the nomination).

This isn't a charity bet.

20 of your 'worthless' US dollars says he does (if he gets the nomination).

This isn't a charity bet.

Do you black guys always stick together.:)

Archived