tickets for game tomorrow

h-e-a-r-t-s

heartsfc_fan

Ticket office at Tynecastle (as always) will be the place to get tickets tomorrow afternoon...

Auld Reekin'
Ticket office at Tynecastle (as always) will be the place to get tickets tomorrow afternoon...

I was in there just now and the lassie said that they'd probably be open until 8pm tomorrow selling tickets for the Bolton game! :D

portobellojambo1

Think the ticket office might be a tad busy tomorrow. It appears that a lot of people who bought tickets online haven't had them posted to them, despite paying a ?4.75 fee for delivery, and have been instructed to go in and collect them tomorrow.

heartsfc_fan
Think the ticket office might be a tad busy tomorrow. It appears that a lot of people who bought tickets online haven't had them posted to them, despite paying a ?4.75 fee for delivery, and have been instructed to go in and collect them tomorrow.

Where did you hear this mate?

I might have to get my friend go down and pick up the Bolton tickets tomorrow for me aswell (out of work at 6pm, so I can't do it myself), because mine haven't arrived either...:42: and the Sunderland ones have!

I'm trying to buy tickets online, the site isn't working. I choose the number of seats I want and it comes back with an error, asking how many seats I want!

Hugh Phamism
I'm trying to buy tickets online, the site isn't working. I choose the number of seats I want and it comes back with an error, asking how many seats I want!

Same for me, both last night and this morning. Just called the ticket office and bought my ticket (pick up until kick-off). I reported the website fault and the girl I spoke to was aware they were having problems. Said she report it again to her super....

Miller Jambo 60
Same for me, both last night and this morning. Just called the ticket office and bought my ticket (pick up until kick-off). I reported the website fault and the girl I spoke to was aware they were having problems. Said she report it again to her super....

Whats the prices as Mark and I are going, take it you can pay at the gate

OR maybe not

Hugh Phamism
Whats the prices as Mark and I are going, take it you can pay at the gate

OR maybe not

No pay gate.....ticket only but office open until 7:30pm. I got front main stand (T2) for a tenner. Max price is ?15 for platinum areas.

Get yourself along!!

Miller Jambo 60
No pay gate.....ticket only but office open until 7:30pm. I got front main stand (T2) for a tenner. Max price is ?15 for platinum areas.

Get yourself along!!

The Doug and brat will be there. Good prices think about 10000 crowd

Could be a bit of ticket office chaos tonight then. No pay gate, website booking not working so no e-tickets, lots of folk collecting tickets.

heartsfc_fan

Looks like this e-ticketing is having teething problems. My Bolton tickets haven't arrived, yet my Sunderland ones did the other day.

Mate is going down to collect them as we speak.

scottish_chicP

I phoned the ticket office and told them I had done it online with my smart card and hadn't received an e-ticket. They said I didn't need one and my smart card should work. We'll see!!

UnworthyPapaLazaru

Online seems to be back on. I have placed my order and am now waiting for my email to arrive so I can 'print at home'. It is taking a while though, anyone had experience of this and how quickly the email should come through?

heartsfc_fan
I phoned the ticket office and told them I had done it online with my smart card and hadn't received an e-ticket. They said I didn't need one and my smart card should work. We'll see!!

My mate just went down to pick the tickets up, and it does turn out that the game has been added to the smartcard. Let's hope the thing works :15:

scottish_chicP
My mate just went down to pick the tickets up, and it does turn out that the game has been added to the smartcard. Let's hope the thing works :15:

That makes me feel better that I'm not the only person thats been told that now! We'll see if we are outside the ground come 7.30!

scottish_chicP
Online seems to be back on. I have placed my order and am now waiting for my email to arrive so I can 'print at home'. It is taking a while though, anyone had experience of this and how quickly the email should come through?

I was told you didn't need one. I never received one and I booked my tickets last Tuesday.

UnworthyPapaLazaru
I was told you didn't need one. I never received one and I booked my tickets last Tuesday.

So how do we get in??? I have my booking confirmation that i printed but it doesnt have a barcode on it. The whole thing opperates on barcodes as far as I can see.

And re:booking fee - it was ?3.50 - even though there is no admin as I am (meant to be) printing at home.

Still no email.

heartsfc_fan
thinking of going down and buying tickets beforehand.

how much is the booking fee?

Pay by cash = no admin fee.

No idea how much if you pay by card. Couple of quid?

the stone rose

there is no booking fee if you go to ticket office to buy your tickets.

Archived