Tried to keep this quiet eh?

jambojim52

Francis Albert

On the Scotsman headline, how can anyone describe this as a "shock"? The only shock was that Rangers didn't receive a bigger thrashing.

on a side note re rioters and the meeja...

andy wa*ker's article in the sunday mail was about football club finances. naturally hearts were given the customary mention and it was also interesting to note that the article suggested that SDM has saved rangers skin by underwriting their massive debts.

now tell me.... just who was it that oversaw rangers accumulating those massive debts in the first place? and yet he is seen as some magestical figure who rode in and saved them.

vlad has overseen approximately a 50% increase in our debt burden and he too underwrites our debt in effect.

how come wa*ker and the rest don't push the line that vlad has saved hearts?

ring-of-fire
on a side note re rioters and the meeja...

andy wa*ker's article in the sunday mail was about football club finances. naturally hearts were given the customary mention and it was also interesting to note that the article suggested that SDM has saved rangers skin by underwriting their massive debts.

now tell me.... just who was it that oversaw rangers accumulating those massive debts in the first place? and yet he is seen as some magestical figure who rode in and saved them.

vlad has overseen approximately a 50% increase in our debt burden and he too underwrites our debt in effect.

how come wa*ker and the rest don't push the line that vlad has saved hearts?

Beacuse he is Russian. Because he challanges the OF. Because he abuses the Media. Because Rangers and Celtic pay PR companies ALOT of money every year to keep them in a good light. Because Hearts dont. And maybe one that we all miss, because Hearts have been in danger (how much we may never know) of going under and Romanov is to blame so the media dont like him beacuse they would not want Hearts to disapear. Oh and most importantly because Romanov is insane.

scottish_chicP

I'm confused, who tried to keep it quiet? 3-0 was a good score for the huns, boys against men as they say.

I'm confused, who tried to keep it quiet? 3-0 was a good score for the huns, boys against men as they say.

The boys were all Arsenal players, miles ahead in class and ability.

Arsenal didnt even try after the 2nd goal.

A nice wee sunday afternoon kick-about.

that can't possibly be true. the OF would vastly improve the premiership, don't you know.

Mad Auld Walt getting interviewed on the news today was hilarious.

Looked like he was going to be sick. He saw, for the first time, how far away the OF are from even SNIFFING the EPL.

I P Knightley

I'll be glad if this sends out the message that the OF have no place in the Premiership.

Encountering a large infestation of Rangers supporters on Saturday was one of the most unpleasant experiences I've had since moving to London over 20 years ago. A deeply, deeply disgusting bunch of people.

I'll be glad if this sends out the message that the OF have no place in the Premiership.

Encountering a large infestation of Rangers supporters on Saturday was one of the most unpleasant experiences I've had since moving to London over 20 years ago. A deeply, deeply disgusting bunch of people.

maybe you could earn a few bob by recounting the ordeal to a friendly member of the journalistic staff at the daily record. i'm sure they would love to print a tasty little expose of the events.

now then, where did i tie up my unicorn?

Andy Walker's articles are a load of drivel. Vlad saved Hearts, no doubt about it. Lot of folk even on here don't like to admit that though.

Archived