What is everyone up to this evening?

Romulus

Currently listening to some Blur and playing football manager, contemplating what to do... been feeling the effects of last night all day and dont know if bevvying will come into the equation, it doesnt seem there is much else to do! Need the season back a.s.a.p

Everyone else?

Wishing I hadn't had a super lie-in today (3pm :15:).

On a 12hr shift from 7am! No sleep for me!

Ouch, sore one

i could do with some puff

avin some ales at the moment

Good in the short term, but not in the long.

Will have to stay way from it tonight, or I'll be fecking useless the morn.

Miller Jambo 60
Good in the short term, but not in the long.

Will have to stay way from it tonight, or I'll be fecking useless the morn.

Sitting on KB in a lonely house.

scots civil war

yes m8 its the short term thing i do

its been a couple of weeks now :15:

Sit on KB and MSN for a few hours maybe a wee shot of FIFA then an early night for me as i have a big match tomorrow

Sit on KB and MSN for a few hours maybe a wee shot of FIFA then an early night for me as i have a big match tomorrow

who do you play for

who do you play for

Redpath Albion im only playing for the under 15's tommorow but its been a long time since i had an outing with a team so its big enough in my eyes

Everybody loves Baz

Staying in tonight, got season 4 & 5 of Numb3rs to watch, Bowling all day at Easthouses tomorrow so it will be best for my team if i turn up at 9am sober and not pished like i usually do :smash:

hungover and skint so just sitting watching guff on tv - does anyone know any of those website that let you watch complete films?....

How fecking awful is sat night TV. Got so bad. Nothing to watch at all, thank feck for football manager online

just watched the 'haunting of conneticut' (pretty average btw). she is away to bed,flicking between richard pryor on ITV4 and cliffhanger(which i have seen way to many times lol) while having football manager and kickback on the laptop. weekends are crap without the footy :(

Getting torn into a bottle of Sailor Jerry on sale at Sainburys. Me and the misses about to go out.

The downside? It's to Why Not. Really, really ain't my scene.

Plus, Why Not on a Saturday? These ******* that I call mates think I'm made of money?

Rupert Pupkin

Not long back wi the kids from the STOCK CARS , pretty much takes up my Saturday nites now.Will be having a few ciders ,probably gonna play some poker.

Waiting on a wee ex St Andrews Uni bird to pop round for knobbing.... have been in the pub most of the evening.

Having a few stella after watching the Bobby Robson tribute. Played The Long And Winding Road at the end so felt compelled to play it.

Had too much to drink now!!!!

Going to bed now and get up in plenty of time to get the papers, have breakfast and go to Bonnyrigg and watch the Hearts Legends.

Kick off 2pm

FTH

Glasgow + Drugs = Good time.

I have never smoked FT mate, only out when peshed.

That plus my kids are getting older and I want to set a good example to them.

???????????????????????????

Its up to 98F I am up to 5 Corona with a slice of lime, 4 Millers Draft, and have just come in for some form of chicken dinner followed by apple crumble. Life is tough but you have to be tough to survive.:42:

Archived