White Lies

Chris Evans

Chris Evans

Cracking band. Havent stopped playing the album for a few weeks. Going to see them in November. Anyone seen them live?

For those that havent heard them,this is a track off the album. Love the way the song builds up.

Cracking band. Havent stopped playing the album for a few weeks. Going to see them in November. Anyone seen them live?

For those that havent heard them,this is a track off the album. Love the way the song builds up.

Seen them at the picture house in may, very good live!! The lead singer looked totally amazed how up for it the crowd were!! Im going in november as well so you can get the pints in!!:sorcerer:

Saw them last December when they supported Glasvegas at the Barrowlands.

Very impressed with them.

One of the best support bands I've ever heard.

Their album (To Lose My Life..) is a cracking album.

Top track for me is Fifty On Our Foreheads.

Chris Evans
Seen them at the picture house in may, very good live!! The lead singer looked totally amazed how up for it the crowd were!! Im going in november as well so you can get the pints in!!:sorcerer:

Will do mate. At Manchester Appollo:smash:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

They are superb, seen them at T.

Playing anywhere in Scotland this year?

I P Knightley

2 of them grew up round the corner from me and a guy I played 5s with was their A&R man when they signed to their label. With all those connections, I've been forced to have my eye out for them over the last couple of years.

Good band.

saw them twice at glastonbury, first time was on a large stage(other) and i was sitting down near the back. I liked them so went and saw them on the john peel stage and the crowd were bouncing. Because of this i went and got their album as i had only heard a couple of their songs.

would recommend them, great live

bajthejambo

Seen them a couple of times live and I really enjoyed their shows.

I wouldn't say their album is great but "Death" is an amazing track.

Archived