Tynecastle training photos

jambo1998

Nucky Thompson

That fecker Kingston looks bored and has his hand covering his face in one of the photos. Disrespectful to the fans and he should be ran out of town:tongue:

Ray Winstone

Are they bucket seats in the dug-outs?

Edit - Just saw the close up picture - they look like chairs they found in a doctors waiting room!

I was with the croud at the top of the gorgie stand - section W, shouting abuse at people. Whenever we seen someone with a name on the back of their Hearts top we shouted at them.

Major lolz.

:smash:

I was with the croud at the top of the gorgie stand - section W, shouting abuse at people. Whenever we seen someone with a name on the back of their Hearts top we shouted at them.

Major lolz.

Sounds it.

:qqb016:

Major lolz.

JamboRossi79

Major lolz.

How old are you ? Grow up.

jamboinglasgow

Edit - Just saw the close up picture - they look like chairs they found in a doctors waiting room!

I was thinking that as well, they actually look temporary the seats. I still hope we get those fancy seats for the dug out, it would look well smart.

JamboRossi79
Much younger than yourself.

I would guess mental age just about 10 or is that harsh on 10 year olds.

Did you actually think you were funny ?

Ray Winstone
I was thinking that as well, they actually look temporary the seats. I still hope we get those fancy seats for the dug out, it would look well smart.

Been spending too much time in Glasgow old chap!

Ye - they must be temporary.

I would guess mental age just about 10 or is that harsh on 10 year olds.

Did you actually think you were funny ?

...Yes.

Major lolz.

I take it you were one of those nippy we t!ts up the back?

I think I know you. Were you the one who thought you had a pube until you pished out of it? Major major lolz.

IDST

Major lolz.

Wish I'd been there, youz sound mental.

Major Titz.

Ray Winstone
Does Major Lolz answer to Colonel Lolz?

No because its Colonel Roflz.

bigjaffer1978

Major lolz.

sounds like this tube is given section n1 a bad name:hanged::hanged:

Major lolz.

Hardcore dude.

I bet you left your pie case on the ground for the staff to pick up and everything...

I was at the training session and got all the players to sign my top.unfortunatley i lost the top top somewhere between the hearts shop and the ladies toilets in the gorgie stand.

i would appreciate it if anybody found it that they would kindly hand it in to the hearts shop or ticket office.

It would be quite funny if we had the chance to design brand new dugouts from scratch and those were the finished products.

What is due to go behind them? Fans seats?

Toxteth O'Grady
There was no sign of Palazuelos, Black or the 2 Portuguese dudes.

Palazuelos was there, jogging around but not training with the main squad, slight injury I think.

I think Scott Wilson said something about Ian Black getting married

JamboRossi79
There was no sign of Palazuelos, Black or the 2 Portuguese dudes.

Yes there was, he was up the other half of the pitch jogging with physio and Thompson

JamboRossi79
Palazuelos was there, jogging around but not training with the main squad, slight injury I think.

Glad someone else heard that.

A bit disappointing that Csaba wasn't miked up this year though.

Any idea where the portuguese players were?

Only a Game
Any idea where the portuguese players were?

They were at Tynecastle at some point today. I was at the ticket office sometime between 10.30 and 11 and they got out of a silver car. Moreiro had been driving. Both had training gear on. I'm 99% sure from photos Ive seen that it was them. It definetly wasnt any of our other black players

when u look at the photo thats them playin in middle of pitch theres 4 black players so 1 of them was there looks like moreira

when u look at the photo thats them playin in middle of pitch theres 4 black players so 1 of them was there looks like moreira

Nope there was Kingston, Nade, Obua and Goncalves.

Those 4 players are Kingston, Nade, Obua, and Goncalves.

jamboinglasgow

But we have four black players already on our books in Nade, Kingston, Obua and Goncalves.

the two trialists and ian black were going with u19s to play tynecastle at fernieside today ,heard lawernce broadie telling some older fans outside main entrance

the two trialists and ian black were going with u19s to play tynecastle at fernieside today ,heard lawernce broadie telling some older fans outside main entrance

But they weren't involved in that either according to the match report.

Buffalo Bill

Expect to see lots of illuminus yellow in the Gorgie Stand this year, folks.

Yes, think he got one at least

Never seen it...I seen whiteveen score one....our strikers were bad today...allthough it was only training....mind you Garly Glen showed some good instincts.

JamboRossi79
Never seen it...I seen whiteveen score one....our strikers were bad today...allthough it was only training....mind you Garly Glen showed some good instincts.

He drilled one into the bottom corner IIRC in the last game.

Archived