training for a 5(almost 6 year old)

droid

bit advise for those in the know?

my little boy trains with hearts up at riccarton every sunday(has done since he was 3)

as this is only once a week and he sometimes reminds me of a cross between the tazmanian devil and speedy gonzalez on amphetimins,

i wondered if theres perhaps any boys clubs he can join at such a young age?

thanks in advance.

You should be able to find a youth club around most parts of Edinburgh. Where are you about ? Off the top of my head, North Merchiston, Hutchie, Currie Star, Edina all have training for that sort of age. I am sure there are many more.

You should be able to find a youth club around most parts of Edinburgh. Where are you about ? Off the top of my head, North Merchiston, Hutchie, Currie Star, Edina all have training for that sort of age. I am sure there are many more.

sort of sighthill area at the mo dazo.

sort of sighthill area at the mo dazo.

Hutchie and Currie Star out of my list are probably your closest. Although I think Edinburgh City(Carrick Knowe) And Salvy also have kids schools.

Hutchie and Currie Star out of my list are probably your closest. Although I think Edinburgh City(Carrick Knowe) And Salvy also have kids schools.

thanks dude i'll get the numbers of tinternet.

on another point you've got a pm.

bigjaffer1978
bit advise for those in the know?

my little boy trains with hearts up at riccarton every sunday(has done since he was 3)

as this is only once a week and he sometimes reminds me of a cross between the tazmanian devil and speedy gonzalez on amphetimins,

i wondered if theres perhaps any boys clubs he can join at such a young age?

thanks in advance.

hi,i run bonnyrigg rose boys club aged 2002 and 2003,s.we train at poltonhall 3g pitches every thursday 6 til 7.the new season starts end of august where we will be playing in the essda league on saturday mornings.your wee boy will be more than welcome.more jambos the better.:beta1:

thanks dude i'll get the numbers of tinternet.

on another point you've got a pm.

edinburgh city have a good set up mate, they train at carrick knowe school on a tuesday night 6.30-7.30. my son who is 9 trains there aswell at the same time.

Archived