Why is it...

Acey

...that whenever people get accused of being angry/upset about something on KB, they pretty much always respond with something along the lines of:

"I don't care what people on an internet online messageboard on the internet think!!!"

Why emphasise the fact that this message board is not, in fact, a physical message board stuck up outside Tynecastle or something, but rather is on the internet?

Strange thread, I know, but - then again - I don't care what you internet people on the internet think about me online.

Ray Winstone
...that whenever people get accused of being angry/upset about something on KB, they pretty much always respond with something along the lines of:

"I don't care what people on an internet online messageboard on the internet think!!!"

Why emphasise the fact that this message board is not, in fact, a physical message board stuck up outside Tynecastle or something, but rather is on the internet?

Strange thread, I know, but - then again - I don't care what you internet people on the internet think about me online.

***** off and go to bed you clown!

Love you too.

Harry Palmer

Do people emphasise the on the internet thing? Is it most people on KB or only certain people? Who is implicated with the above claim Acey? Not that I disagree, just curious..

(I'm pished, imo. Couldnae give a france what anyone thinks.)

Buffalo Bill

But then in real life confrontations, maybe they say things like:

'I don't care what you think of me in REAL LIFE!'

...and they they skulk back onto 'the internet'. The lines are blurd these days.

How's that for a mind ****?

John Findlay
Whats the "Internet" ?

Left hand goal at the San siro the first 45 mins. Then the right hand goal the 2nd 45 mins :)

John

Left hand goal at the San siro the first 45 mins. Then the right hand goal the 2nd 45 mins :)

John

Ba-doom tsssss.

Why is it that people ask "Why is it that people..." rather than "Why do people"? Too much time in the High Court, perhaps.

The People's Chimp

I was lost as soon as the phrase "information superhighway" went out of fashion.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Is this in relation to a thread on Lothian buses? A few posts have been deleted and I'm wondering if I missed a certain posters response.

what I don't understand is how you can care more or less about something if it is discussed on the internet. As if it is any different right at the heart of it.

There is still somebody at the other end debating with you, its not the bloody matrix.

Archived