A little Help?

Troon Jambo

Troon Jambo

After living in the US for many years, I will be making a trip home this summer and plan to attend the Rangers game at Tynecastle. Not having been for many years can anyone advise me on where the best place to sit is. I will be bringing my wife, now a big jambo, to her first game in Scotland. I want her to get a good taste of the atmosphere but not be intimidated by it all. Where is a good place to sit? Not too bothered by price as it is a one off game and would also consider hospitality if anyone can give me some feedback on the experience.

Appreciate the help. Will also be going to Tannadice with a United supporting mate so may have to sit in the home stand there and just keep my mouth shut!

Section G or Section N if that's sold out. Hospitality isn't going to the game properly.

I hope you both enjoy it.

troonmaroon
After living in the US for many years, I will be making a trip home this summer and plan to attend the Rangers game at Tynecastle. Not having been for many years can anyone advise me on where the best place to sit is. I will be bringing my wife, now a big jambo, to her first game in Scotland. I want her to get a good taste of the atmosphere but not be intimidated by it all. Where is a good place to sit? Not too bothered by price as it is a one off game and would also consider hospitality if anyone can give me some feedback on the experience.

Appreciate the help. Will also be going to Tannadice with a United supporting mate so may have to sit in the home stand there and just keep my mouth shut!

Alright mate - good name...! My ST is in wheatfield E but recently got tickets in the main stand - really enjoyed it. Good atmosphere due to it being a much tighter stand/ wooden floors etc and you're looking out on the rest of the nice bits of the stadium. I sat fairly centrally - in R - and once you've got used to the pillars, job's a good one! Otherwise, upper G is the place to aim tbh...

Archived