Taking a dump at work??

Goose Baxter

Goose Baxter

Anyone think this is a no no????

I am desperate for one the now but in the 5 years at work I have never been able to come to terms in having to do one at work.

There is something that is telling me not to do it!

There is a smelly Hobo at work who: When you are taking a pee is in the next cubical and is clearly doing a gladis and is plopping away, squeaking and grunting!!!

Its just wrong

:42:

heartsfc_fan
i do it all the time. nothing better than getting paid to ****

Exactly ;)

I always go to the bog which is far away. Hardly anyone uses it :)

A pooh in comfort.

Nothing wrong with it if you ask me. I'm not a noisy pooer but there are some people in my office that have no shame at all and make the most unbelievable noises.

As long as you take the proper precautions you should be ok. The 3 stick trick for example is a neccessity is using a communal toilet pan. I'd suggest selecting a bog far away from your normal position, avoiding any "awkward" moments.

Personally i like to cook it so i can let all hell loose when i get home.

Goose Baxter
As long as you take the proper precautions you should be ok. The 3 stick trick for example is a neccessity is using a communal toilet pan. I'd suggest selecting a bog far away from your normal position, avoiding any "awkward" moments.

Personally i like to cook it so i can let all hell loose when i get home.

I am like that so i can read the paper when i get in from work

Jed The Jedi

Snap, even better if its a Sunday and your getting double bat to crack the shanks.

We have a toilet for disabled use only where I work, but no disabled peeps....It's a good bit away fom the office...and nobody ever uses it.

I can regularly be found in there reading a copy of the metro (they have them beside the lift for peeps comming in and out). It has a nice big mirror for making sure you look good and a arm rest beside the pan, just incase you end up in there longer than expected or you need a bit of grip for the pushing.

once you break your duck you will be fine. give it a bash and if it aint for you.....simply leave it in the stove till you get home.

heartsfc_fan
We have a toilet for disabled use only where I work, but no disabled peeps....It's a good bit away fom the office...and nobody ever uses it.

I can regularly be found in there reading a copy of the metro (they have them beside the lift for peeps comming in and out). It has a nice big mirror for making sure you look good and a arm rest beside the pan, just incase you end up in there longer than expected or you need a bit of grip for the pushing.

once you break your duck you will be fine. give a bash and if it aint for you.....simply leave it in the stove till you get home.

:laugh:

Sounds like what I do at my work!

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

I am desperate for one the now but in the 5 years at work I have never been able to come to terms in having to do one at work.

There is a smelly Hobo at work who: When you are taking a pee is in the next cubical and is clearly doing a gladis and is plopping away, squeaking and grunting!!!

Its just wrong

first of all I agree

second, why do you pee in a cubical

third - what else do you expect

:laugh:

Sounds like what I do at my work!

Good skillz....I don't like sitting in the cubicles with some big heefer giving it laldy till their blue in the face.....just grosses me right out!

I like a quiet and tranquil environment to sail my ships down U-bend harbour

first of all I agree

My work only has cubicles, his may be the same I'm guessing.

At least you,ve got a bog at work.Because I regularly work at remote radio masts etc a hole has to be dug/hide behind tree or wall and adopt a pose on your hunkers, remember to pull jeans forward and let go.(Always carry bog-roll in car)

Years ago when I worked down the pit and loos were few and far between a mate forgot to pull his overalls fully through **** in them and pulled them on without realising.

A few more good stories about dumping underground but as this is a family site..........

Goose Baxter
first of all I agree

Cause there are no pee pots!!! Canae do it in the sink

joe.gausden

once you break your duck you will be fine. give it a bash and if it aint for you.....simply leave it in the stove till you get home.

a **** in comfort. that sounds like heaven. :sorcerer:

Goose Baxter

It must have just been a fart i was needing as i went for a single fish and let one rip and now i feel fine :)

chester copperpot

Another thread on toilet behaviour.

There's things in life that just should not be discussed with other human beings.

It must have just been a fart i was needing as i went for a single fish and let one rip and now i feel fine :)

An escapee eh. I'd be careful, in similar situations i've found myself touching cloth before too long.

Goose Baxter
An escapee eh. I'd be careful, in similar situations i've found myself touching cloth before too long.

Done that the other week in the shower thinking it was just a fart and followed through. Wasnt nice!!!

vlad on the tyne

I work in a "working mans environment" so the toilets as you can imagine are to be treated as roundabouts!.

Some of the "dumpers" at work have no shame. For example, I have walked into the john for a routine emptying of the bladder to be staring straight into the eye of a 4 inch long skidmark and deposits that peter andre could mistake as his stepson. Employers should be taking disciplinary action against these, these...... animals!!

Myself?,I like to brew n spew. My toilet is my mecca, its my dumping zone. There aint no better feeling than after a hard day at work keeping the turtle head in its shell getting into your own toilet getting the breeks down to half mast and resting the cheeks against a clean surface and releasing the fury.

sorry for the graphic nature of my posting but its a subject I hold close to my ars....heart.

Marmeladent?rtchen

Sod the Metro,,,, I take the iPhone in and check JKB!! :sorcerer:

portobellojambo1

Its just wrong

Your place of work doesn't install sh*thouses for show, they are there for a purpose.

Nipping off a length at work is what Overtime was invented for.

Time-and-a-half for having a jobby. Can't beat it.

meh.

i work in a commercial premises and work alone for large parts of the day, and my guts steadfastly refuse to fall into line with the staffing patterns in place.

whenever i am forced to strap myself in in preperation for sending one off to see the hibs i can absolutely guarantee that some bugger will come in the door. not the toilet door thankfully... the main door.

anyway, there's something just not right about having to hurry the fellow out while some impatient auld git is shouting "hello?... is there anyone there? SHOP!!!!"

Tiberius Stinkfinger
meh.

i work in a commercial premises and work alone for large parts of the day, and my guts steadfastly refuse to fall into line with the staffing patterns in place.

whenever i am forced to strap myself in in preperation for sending one off to see the hibs i can absolutely guarantee that some bugger will come in the door. not the toilet door thankfully... the main door.

anyway, there's something just not right about having to hurry the fellow out while some impatient auld git is shouting "hello?... is there anyone there? SHOP!!!!"

With the amount of Barry White that you talk I'm really surprised you have any left to pass in the normal way.

Hee hee haw.

If you return from the water closet and the screensaver on your computer hasn't kicked in yet then consider it a wasted journey.

With the amount of Barry White that you talk I'm really surprised you have any left to pass in the normal way.

Hee hee haw.

you may well scoff liontadger but it's no joke. tolley time harassment is not easy to deal with. sometimes no sooner has the 'point of no return' been passed and there's someone in shouting the odds. after a hurried 'job' has been waved off to the seaside i will go and deal with the pesky panny protester and they invariably have the gall to scowl at a hard working chap like moi. even worse you get a huff and a puff when one has the audacity to go and wash one's hands.

no wonder i start crying at nothing.

Survival Guide for Taking a Dump at Work.

Memorize these definitions and pooping at work will become a pure pleasure.

CROP DUSTING

When farting, you walk briskly around the office so the smell is not

in your area and everyone else gets a whiff but doesn't know where it

came from. Be careful when you do this. Do not stop until the full

fart has been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell

has left your pants

ESCAPEE

Definition:- A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of panic/embarrassment. This is similar to the hot flush you receive when passing an unseen police car and speeding. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter at the urinal, pretend that you did not hear it.No one likes an

escapee, it is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing

makes both parties feel uneasy.

JAILBREAK (Used in conjunction with escapee)

Definition:- When forcing poop, several farts slip out at a machine guns pace. This is usually a side effect of Dihhorea or a hangover. If this should happen do not panic, remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom so to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

COURTESY FLUSH

Definition:- The act of flushing the toilet the instant the nose cone of the

poop log hits the water and the poop is whisked away to an undisclosed location. This reduces the amount of air time the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

WALK OF SHAME

Definition:- Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk-up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of a COURTESY FLUSH.

OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER

Definition:- A colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will

often see an Out of the Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out of the Closet pooper before entering the bathroom.

THE POOPING FRIENDS NETWORK (PFN)

Definition:- A group of coworkers who band together to ensure emergency

pooping goes off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the

whereabouts of OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPERS and identify SAFE HAVENS.

SAFE HAVEN

Definition:- A seldom used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite

sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.

TURD BURGLAR

Definition:- A pooper who does not realize that you are in the stall and

tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that occur when taking a dump at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the TURD BURGLAR leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

CAMO-COUGH

Definition:- A false cough which alerts all new entrants into the bathroom

that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON or to

alert potential TURD BURGLARS. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.

ASTAIRE

Definition:- A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential TURD BURGLARS

that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is

occupied. If you hear an ASTAIRE, leave the bathroom immediately so the

pooper can poop in peace.

WATERMELON

Definition:- A turd that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water.

This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a WATERMELON coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

HAVANA OMELET

Definition:- A load of Dihhorea that creates a series of loud splashes in the

toilet water. Often accompanied by an escapee. Try using a CAMO-COUGH with an ASTAIRE.

UNCLE TED

Definition:- A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An UNCLE TED makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to drop your load when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.

FLY BY

Definition:- The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in,

check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

CRACK WHORE

Definition:- A crapper that has seen more ass than a Greyhound Bus. Tell tale signs of a CRACK WHORE include hair, pee stains and s**t streaks. Avoid a CRACK WHORES at all cost. Try finding out when the janitor cleans each particular bathroom. Don't forget with a good cleaning, a CRACK WHORE can become a SAFE HAVEN.

BED OF REST

Definition: The creation of a hammock from toilet paper just above the water line, thus cushioning the fall of a turd. Extremely effective in averting a possible WATERMELON incident. However, such a construction cannot be

expected to cope with a HANAVA OMELET. Also, the complete lack of sound

emitting from your stall may alert an UNCLE TED of suspicious activity.

Discretion is required before using this technique.

northfieldhearts

You have to. You are getting paid for it, using their paper and getting away from your desk for 20 minutes!

Plus when working overtime, there is nothing better than a Double Time Dump

Geoff Kilpatrick

Correct.

Its just wrong

hell yeah!!!!!!

getting paid to $?!? and saving money on cack roll - great stuff

I took inspiration from this thread and went to chop some logs earlier. Thoroughly enjoyed it and now feel much better :)

Archived