Why do some people talk utter pish?

duckandcover

duckandcover

Sitting at work with some bint and a boy who were out with each other at the weekend going on about how pished they got and some of the stuff theyre claiming happened is total b0ll0cks, why do people think its clever to talk utter nonsense about what they get up to. It really ****es me off.

I P Knightley

I'm having wee half hour to myself on the 'net before taking the kids outside and popped into JKB to see what the chat was.

Imagine my dismay when there's some guy sitting at work with some bint and a boy who were out with each other at the weekend going on about how pished they got and some of the stuff theyre claiming happened is total b0ll0cks, why do people think its clever to talk utter nonsense about what they get up to. And then another guy who's bunking off work comes on to comment that he's found this bloke talking about the bint and the boy talking bolox and how it ****es him off.

Really ****es me off, that does.

Seriously, though. Is JKB the place to come and complain about folk talking pish & bo11ocks?

JKB is the home of pish & bo11ocks!!

Is there maybe a slight possibility that they did have a completely mental weekend? One of those once in a lifetime ones?

Dr. Bapswent
Sitting at work with some bint and a boy who were out with each other at the weekend going on about how pished they got and some of the stuff theyre claiming happened is total b0ll0cks, why do people think its clever to talk utter nonsense about what they get up to. It really ****es me off.

To prove how cool they are to make up for the palpable vaccum they actually have in thier lives.

They are trying to convinve themselves (and others) that they are doing something worthwhile and cool to validate their existence.

They have this need because thier subcionscious is bothering them that they are actually living pointless lives.

You can even see it on here at times.

duckandcover
To prove how cool they are to make up for the palpable vaccum they actually have in thier lives.

They are trying to convinve themselves (and others) that they are doing something worthwhile and cool to validate their existence.

They have this need because thier subcionscious is bothering them that they are actually living pointless lives.

Couldnt put it better myself.

If talking pish could make you fly JKB would be the worlds biggest International Airport!

As for the OP, nothing more annoying than having a mental weekend and then some bore at work takes the hump because they don't think mental weekends ever happen !

Dr. Bapswent
If talking pish could make you fly JKB would be the worlds biggest International Airport!

As for the OP, nothing more annoying than having a mental weekend and then some bore at work takes the hump because they don't think mental weekends ever happen !

Id imagine the OP knows the person they described better than you might do, so would be better placed to guess if they are full of hot air, or genuine etc.

Irrespective of that , Im not sure what bearing your post has on the theoretical point of the OP post though?

Commander Harris

I concur with your analysis Doctor.

it's true though, folk at work do frequently talk what can only be described as a load of old bollox.

i used to work in a government dept. and it attracted some of the biggest weirdos and walter mittys known to man or beast.

conn artist

give us some details of said utter p***?

Guest juvehearts

people do talk utter bollox because they wanna better themselfs.

talking about is one thing, doing it is another

we are all humans, no-one is perfect

alwaysthereinspirit

Most people at my work live precariously through me due to my weekends being absolutely mental.

I P Knightley
Most people at my work live precariously through me due to my weekends being absolutely mental.

They're right on the edge are they?

So I have a wee bit of time to catch up on the JKB gossip before work this morning and I spend half of my free time reading about a guy who has wasted his time reading a thread about some other guy who has wasted his time reading a thread about how there's some guy sitting at work with some bint and a boy who were out with each other at the weekend going on about how pished they got and some of the stuff theyre claiming happened is total b0ll0cks, why do people think its clever to talk utter nonsense about what they get up to.

The whole thread wiz pish & bo11ocks!!

shaun.lawson

Have to agree with the OP and the good Dr. Walter Mitty characters get right on my thrupennies: get a life, people!

Yours,

Irvine Jambo

:sorcerer:

J.T.F.Robertson

:smash:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Using-the-wrong-word post, IMO.

Have to agree with the OP and the good Dr. Walter Mitty characters get right on my thrupennies: get a life, people!

Yours,

Irvine Jambo

:sorcerer:

I believe some of what YOU post...The Rest........:smash::geek:

marshallschunkychicken

This weekend I was standing vicariously on the edge of a cliff.

I reserve the right to talk about it at work...

Archived