Odds on Hobos not to make top 6

Rossco1874

Went into Laddies then Will Hill this morning and asked on odds for hibs not to make the top 6 - they scraped it last season and have lost 2 of their best players to be replaced by Falkirk benchwarmers.

Both were unable to give me odds, so what do you reckon the odds would be?

Went into Laddies then Will Hill this morning and asked on odds for hibs not to make the top 6 - they scraped it last season and have lost 2 of their best players to be replaced by Falkirk benchwarmers.

An independent bookie will give you odds.

winston churchill

i still think the masters of flair will make top six.

i know it's a bit early but i think it will end up.

ra sellik

rangers

heart of midlothian

dundee hibernian

aberdeen

masters of flair

Paddy Power have Hibs at 250/1 to win league with five others with shorter odds therefore they expect them to finish 6th so to finish seventh would be short odds between 2/1 and 11/4.

quite a complex market to mark up i would have thought. not only does it depend on hibs own performance but also the chances of good/bad performances by a lot of other teams.

as a guide i would imagine hibs are in the top 6 in the outright SPL market therefore i would have to assume they would be odds on to make the top 6, making them odds against not to.

my guess would be 6/4.

Archived