New Kit sizes

Gareth_Hearts

Gareth_Hearts

Is the new kit a tight fit or is the sizes fairly big compared to other cloth makers?

I always get the same size (XLB cos I'm wee) and this season's feels smaller than last seasons.

If the infant kits are anything to go by they are small made...My son is a smudge of a 3 year old..nothing to him really very slim and no the tallest!! Last season he was in a 3-4 strip so i've ordered the 4-5 kit this year fully expecting it to be OK on him with the shorts a bit on the big side for the first few months maybe!!

Guest jambomickey
I always get the same size (XLB cos I'm wee) and this season's feels smaller than last seasons.

xlbjen?:th_love:

xlb = no VAT as classed as 'children's clothes'. Fair play to ya Jen I do the same with Scotland strips :bulb2:

Guest jambomickey
xlb = no VAT as classed as 'children's clothes'. Fair play to ya Jen I do the same with Scotland strips :bulb2:

good on ya kits! i agree with you as far as fair play to jen is concerned.

Glad you stepped in there before the boys got carried away!

:smash:

scottish_chicP

I tend to buy the ladies fitted one but a size bigger (for extra tops for warmth in the winter) and I'm ordering it online so hoping its about the same.

Archived