Salbuchi - How World Government Will Come About - Part 1

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

watch?v=eePBvYX26zc&feature=related

"Salbuchi describes the forces presently at work, that will either clash in war or come together to form a World Government. What will it look like? Where will its Key Centers be? Who Will Run It...":bulb2:

watch?v=xUvuQTD8FCI&feature=related

Informative information on the possibility of a totalitarian central world fascist dictatorship through their control of a one world government,army and bank. Seems like a very intelligent and informative dude.:geek:

China and India will run it, they now have everyones money, funny though they still have people living in abject poverty and yet we still give aid, amazing.

The White Cockade

Why do you spend your whole day on the internet looking for the most far fetched and ridiculous drivel you can find and then post it on here?

I'll be running the show.

Few people know that I was genetically engineered as the perfect human specimen, and have spent my entire life being trained in international etiquette, protocol and kung fu.

Fear not however Kickbackers, whilst my reign will indeed be one of abject terror and atrocity, I am willing to spare the lives of you who are willing to now fall to your knees and pay tribute before me.

(N.B. By "fall to your knees" I mean "buy me a pint". And by "pay tribute before me", I mean "lend me a tenner". Cheers).

Commander Harris
I'll be running the show.

Few people know that I was genetically engineered as the perfect human specimen, and have spent my entire life being trained in international etiquette, protocol and kung fu.

Fear not however Kickbackers, whilst my reign will indeed be one of abject terror and atrocity, I am willing to spare the lives of you who are willing to now fall to your knees and pay tribute before me.

(N.B. By "fall to your knees" I mean "buy me a pint". And by "pay tribute before me", I mean "lend me a tenner". Cheers).

any chance of a position in your cabinet or as an advisor perhaps?

any chance of a position in your cabinet or as an advisor perhaps?

You may be the Interior Minister of Pipes and Bikes, comrade.

tn_gallery_76_11_613.jpg

Commander Harris
You may be the Interior Minister of Pipes and Bikes, comrade.

tn_gallery_76_11_613.jpg

awesome!

Archived