TRAPped

Victorian

just bumped into someone who reminded me of a time when i became trapped in a toilet one time. it was somewhere where there wasn't likely to be too many people passing by and i didn't have my mobile with me to alert anyone to my plight. great big heavy door with no gaps at the top or bottom. marooned in the ****er until someone could hear my plaintive cries for help.

anyone else ever been trapped / locked in / marooned anywhere?

Not personally but did get out of a taxi after a night out and had to let a lady out of one of those things. cost me 20p!

londonjambo
just bumped into someone who reminded me of a time when i became trapped in a toilet one time. it was somewhere where there wasn't likely to be too many people passing by and i didn't have my mobile with me to alert anyone to my plight. great big heavy door with no gaps at the top or bottom. marooned in the ****er until someone could hear my plaintive cries for help.

Not that I can recall but how did the person you bumped into remind you of an incident when you were on your own ?

Surely not bumping into anyone would have been more likely to remind you of an incident where the very memorable and notable part of the incident was that you were completely alone.

Or perhaps an event ought to have reminded you such as, taking one at random, going to the toilet.

Unless of course, you weren't on your own ...;)

GC

Not that I can recall but how did the person you bumped into remind you of an incident when you were on your own ?

Surely not bumping into anyone would have been more likely to remind you of an incident where the very memorable and notable part of the incident was that you were completely alone.

Or perhaps an event ought to have reminded you such as, taking one at random, going to the toilet.

Unless of course, you weren't on your own ...;)

GC

to clarify...

no other person was involved in the convenience inconveniencing. i happened to tell people of my shunky shenanigans and the person reminded me today.

An older guy i know was eating a chippie late one night and stood inside the doorway of a department store to keep out of the rain and eat his takeaway (the large shop next to the bingo hall in bathgate, for those of you who know it)... anyway the shutter which was up, came down on him locking him between it and the door of the shop until someone heard him shouting :)

omar coming

I got locked out of my office for 9 hours during a night shift. My fob key expired. A lot of unhappy customers unable to buy train tickets due to my misfortune.

I got locked out of my office for 9 hours during a night shift. My fob key expired. A lot of unhappy customers unable to buy train tickets due to my misfortune.

You should use that excuse again so you dont have to do anywork

londonjambo
to clarify...

no other person was involved in the convenience inconveniencing. i happened to tell people of my shunky shenanigans and the person reminded me today.

lol @ shunky shenanigans

Thanks for the clarification.

I have just remembered that when I was little, my mum had put my brother and I in the car and left us in there while she ran into Jenners to pick something up. We were locked in the car, she got two thirds of the way across the road when the car started to roll slowly backwards down that street where the side door is (cant remember what its called) towards Princes Street. She hadnt put the handbrake on properly.

We rolled the windows down (luckily this was a good few years ago), yelled across and she came dashing back. I think a couple of guys saw what was happening and came and held the car up whilst she got in and pulled handbrake on again.

Funnily enough, I had forgotten all about that until just now. Funny how things spark off memories.

GC

omar coming
You should use that excuse again so you dont have to do anywork

majority of my work on a night shift consists of watching a dvd or reading, so I was kind of gutted. :42:

jamboinglasgow

In first year Uni, one saturday morning I went into the communal toliet. After finishing up I tried to open the door and it would not open. So I knocked on the door hoping one of the two people with rooms next to it would wake up and help me. Problem was I was trying to be polite and doing it too softly, eventully I did a bit louder and one of my flatmates came out of his room to find out what was happening.

I explained the situation and asked if he could go to reception. One of the senior residents came round and all I could hear from the other side of the door was fits of laughter. Eventully they got a joiner round who took the door down. Though I was very embarresed. The following year I had a room which had ensuite, never looked the door for fear that the same thing would happen.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I remember a few years back having a slash in the public bogs at haymarket when this weird type started coming onto me asking if I fancied a piece of him for a fiver.

Being a public spirited sort, I gave him a slap round the coupon and launched him into a cubicle and nailed the door shut from the outside to save other poor unsuspecting members of the public.

In first year Uni, one saturday morning I went into the communal toliet. After finishing up I tried to open the door and it would not open. So I knocked on the door hoping one of the two people with rooms next to it would wake up and help me. Problem was I was trying to be polite and doing it too softly, eventully I did a bit louder and one of my flatmates came out of his room to find out what was happening.

I explained the situation and asked if he could go to reception. One of the senior residents came round and all I could hear from the other side of the door was fits of laughter. Eventully they got a joiner round who took the door down. Though I was very embarresed. The following year I had a room which had ensuite, never looked the door for fear that the same thing would happen.

great. i've managed to flush out someone else who has trapped themselves in the bog. i'm not the only one after all. that's a relief.

jamboinglasgow
great. i've managed to flush out someone else who has trapped themselves in the bog. i'm not the only one after all. that's a relief.

it happens, we should form a support group.

Say What Again
I remember a few years back having a slash in the public bogs at haymarket when this weird type started coming onto me asking if I fancied a piece of him for a fiver.

Being a public spirited sort, I gave him a slap round the coupon and launched him into a cubicle and nailed the door shut from the outside to save other poor unsuspecting members of the public.

Because you only had ?3.70 and he wouldn't budge from a fiver? :biker:

:earmuffs:

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Because you only had ?3.70 and he wouldn't budge from a fiver? :biker:

:earmuffs:

Can't remember, ask the OP.

Can't remember, ask the OP.

i'll see you in court.

at least i have never stantoned myself on the plane home and left my waterlogged knickers in the plane bogs.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
i'll see you in court.

at least i have never stantoned myself on the plane home and left my waterlogged knickers in the plane bogs.

Do you know someone that has then rubberpants ?

Victor Mancini

i'll never forget the time i got locked in khushi's(drummond st) toilet when i was a nipper, some guy just bout took the door down when he heard my scream, think my mum and dad thought something worse... probably the reason i'm claustrophobic

Victorian's saturday night:

Self-Catering_Cottage_Potterne.jpg

ftgeorge05.jpg

George%20Michael.jpg

brad_renfro_arrest.jpg

He claimed he only went in to the toilets to spend a penny....

But he came out with two coppers !

:peepwall:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Victorian is gay & thanks to JKB he can come out of the closet and be true to himself and all his cyber chums.

Victorian says :

im%20gay2.JPG

Where do you work about ??

Radioactive Mince

I got stuck in a rut of being on KB too much but I managed to get out of it.

Mince.

Victorian is gay & thanks to JKB he can come out of the closet and be true to himself and all his cyber chums.

Victorian says :

im%20gay2.JPG

mincing with rage at that. expect a writ within the hour.

Sawdust Caesar

I've been locked in my office twice due to a security guard being in a rush to knock off early.

Also got locked in The Playhouse once when I used to work there as well. Unluckily I was freed before I could get into a bar and start drinking.

Archived