Teeth

Cat Stevens

Cat Stevens

Any experts in JKB Land? I have a loose crown (upper right 1 if you're interested) and I'm going to have to go to the dentist for him to haul it out, then cement it back in again. I'd rather not wait for it to come out of it's own accord as it's one of my front teeth and I don't want to have to walk around for any length of time with it missing. I find it hard enough attracting the ladies!! It's not painful to get it fixed, it's just a pain in the erse to have to go to the dentists and be charged ?8-?9 for 30 seconds work. Does anyone know of an over-the-counter type cement for this sort of purpose?

Cheers in advance :)

Any experts in JKB Land? I have a loose crown (upper right 1 if you're interested) and I'm going to have to go to the dentist for him to haul it out, then cement it back in again. I'd rather not wait for it to come out of it's own accord as it's one of my front teeth and I don't want to have to walk around for any length of time with it missing. I find it hard enough attracting the ladies!! It's not painful to get it fixed, it's just a pain in the erse to have to go to the dentists and be charged ?8-?9 for 30 seconds work. Does anyone know of an over-the-counter type cement for this sort of purpose?

Cheers in advance :)

A wee chug to yersel and apply the resulting gooey substance to the cavity.:bulb2:

Archived