Sunday League Teams In Edinburgh Area?

Alan_R

Looking to get back into a team. Does anyone know any sunday league teams looking for players?

None that are too good though. I'm not much of a player but I am a trier and I've been in a few teams before.

I'm about to sign for a team in the coming weeks but as they don't have a sponsor we all have to pay ?50 'registeration' for strip etc. On top of this they charge a fiver per training session!

Bit steep I thought!

Looking to get back into a team. Does anyone know any sunday league teams looking for players?

None that are too good though. I'm not much of a player but I am a trier and I've been in a few teams before.

I'm about to sign for a team in the coming weeks but as they don't have a sponsor we all have to pay ?50 'registeration' for strip etc. On top of this they charge a fiver per training session!

Bit steep I thought!

I know its not Sunday league but if you're not much of a player you will probably get a game for a team in Edinburgh called Hibernian!! :2thumbsup:

if your willing to travel thru to livingston for games, my mate has organised a new team in what will be a very competitive league. tenner for signing on and tenner for your insurance. PM me if you want more details.

Bit steep I thought!

Just signed for a team called Boca Seniors AFC. Good set up and pretty local as well as we've been playing games at silverknowes or edinburgh academy so far as well as training at hollyrood. Should check out the website mate plenty more info on there!

Just signed for a team called Boca Seniors AFC. Good set up and pretty local as well as we've been playing games at silverknowes or edinburgh academy so far as well as training at hollyrood. Should check out the website mate plenty more info on there!

its a shame that St.Vincents will win the league next year though :10900:

Website is really quite smart. Looks like you boys did well last year. " cup Finals too. Not bad at all

the kane dog

ha ha st vincents and boca....dont make me laugh!!!!

redhall star skooshed the league last season and will again this year.

try the eadasafa or leafa websites for teams hope this helps.

Goose Baxter
if your willing to travel thru to livingston for games, my mate has organised a new team in what will be a very competitive league. tenner for signing on and tenner for your insurance. PM me if you want more details.

Check you recruiting for the team Simmy lol Think we are training on Wednesday, should be fun when Alan gets a hold of Willie!!!! Happy times

Check you recruiting for the team Simmy lol Think we are training on Wednesday, should be fun when Alan gets a hold of Willie!!!! Happy times

HAHA!! He was very close to getting his neck snapped by a high challenge from some random player....:th_o:

I wont make wednesday as im working til 8 :(

Hopefully get a game sorted for the weekend tho.

its a shame that St.Vincents will win the league next year though :10900:

Ha Ha Ha! You're joking right? :th_o:

Archived