Time running out for Benji

tartofmidlothian

The Old Tolbooth

Shame, he's the one midfield player thay have that can make them play half decent

Bye bye plug :)

marshallschunkychicken
Shame, he's the one midfield player thay have that can make them play half decent

Bye bye plug :)

I thought he was a striker? No matter, it's still a blow to them.

The Old Tolbooth
I thought he was a striker? No matter, it's still a blow to them.

I thought he was an attacking midfield player mate, I could be wrong though, I could never tell which position he actually played because I could never quite get over his ugliness and told the kids to look the other way when he came near (for more than the ugliness reasons)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

This could all just be a big mistake though... Has anyone actually thought to check and see if he is sitting on a rock under the bridge outside the Sticklebrick arena?

He could have been sitting there for days waiting on the three billygoats-gruff.

He is a firkin ugly wee fellow though eh?

I couldn't give a flying **** where this no mark is, was, or ever will be.

Could we maybe have a seperate thread or forum for those who continually want to discuss the lowlife pish from lochend? Littering the first page of the Terrace with stuff about them is exactly what I'd expect on their site about us.

Could we maybe have a seperate thread or forum for those who continually want to discuss the lowlife pish from lochend? Littering the first page of the Terrace with stuff about them is exactly what I'd expect on their site about us.

Seconded.

Can we have also have a seperate thread for people who want to say they dont want to talk about Hibs, whilst still talking about them in the process? :stuart::stuart:You're here long enough, you should know the rules by now.:2thumbsup:

Also, why post a comment to say you dont care. That's setting a precedent of saying on a thread that you aren't particulariy miffed about a subject. Everytime a thread pops up I have no interest in, I'm going to go out of my way to say how much it doesn't interest me? C'mon mate!

marshallschunkychicken
He's sh*t anyway.

Anyone want his mobile phone number ?

I'm not even going to ask how you have his mobile number...

Also, why post a comment to say you dont care. That's setting a precedent of saying on a thread that you aren't particulariy miffed about a subject. Everytime a thread pops up I have no interest in, I'm going to go out of my way to say how much it doesn't interest me? C'mon mate!

Maybe I'm just being a grumpy bastart cause I've spent 4 hours today fixing a laptop which I swear Dell put together just to get on my ****ing nerves, but does a hibs reserve who hasn't played for them in christ knows how long really deserve a thread of his own? I mean I'm sure I can't have missed a thread about Damon Gray being released a month or so back, did I?

:wink:

Maybe I'm just being a grumpy bastart cause I've spent 4 hours today fixing a laptop which I swear Dell put together just to get on my ****ing nerves, but does a hibs reserve who hasn't played for them in christ knows how long really deserve a thread of his own? I mean I'm sure I can't have missed a thread about Damon Gray being released a month or so back, did I?

:wink:

No he doesn'y a thread. But its a football forum. Does Beckham deserve a thread, does JamboMickey? I blame the OP :10900:

Archived