We're deluded

jambostuart

jambostuart

Stopped in to a bar on Cockburn street last night with my mate who has no interest in football. There was a Hibee and a Jambo involved in minor debate about each other's respective clubs. I sat and listened in silence, promising my mate I wouldn't get involved even though the Hibee was talking ****e.

I sat and listened to him say we're obsessed with them and nearly all our threads on KB are about them, how we think we're worldbeaters because we signed someone from a low league Spanish division and our players are names no one has heard of, how we've lost our best players in Aguiar and Karapidis and how we're deluded because we think we're going to win the league and at least Hibs know they're ****e.

The Jambo retaliated by pointing out Hibs too have lost their best players but the Hibee simply said "who have we lost that was any good. Fletcher was rubbish". Not signing for Real Madrid then mate?

I snapped eventually and asked him that if our players were rubbish because they team from lower tier teams then surely 90% of the Hibs squad was mince for that reason and asked him if he knew where they signed Rob Jones from. He then said English lower league was miles ahead of Spanish lower league and not wanting to start a completely different debate I finished my pint and left with my mate.

Guest juvehearts

why snap to some lowlife that know's nothing about his club?

pointless ruiening your night for some hobo that kens hee haw about football

Its called small hobo syndrome.

They always think we are rank and our players are rotten.

Unfortunately for them the facts speak for themselfs

Ray Winstone
Stopped in to a bar on Cockburn street last night with my mate who has no interest in football. There was a Hibee and a Jambo involved in minor debate about each other's respective clubs. I sat and listened in silence, promising my mate I wouldn't get involved even though the Hibee was talking ****e.

I sat and listened to him say we're obsessed with them and nearly all our threads on KB are about them, how we think we're worldbeaters because we signed someone from a low league Spanish division and our players are names no one has heard of, how we've lost our best players in Aguiar and Karapidis and how we're deluded because we think we're going to win the league and at least Hibs know they're ****e.

The Jambo retaliated by pointing out Hibs too have lost their best players but the Hibee simply said "who have we lost that was any good. Fletcher was rubbish". Not signing for Real Madrid then mate?

I snapped eventually and asked him that if our players were rubbish because they team from lower tier teams then surely 90% of the Hibs squad was mince for that reason and asked him if he knew where they signed Rob Jones from. He then said English lower league was miles ahead of Spanish lower league and not wanting to start a completely different debate I finished my pint and left with my mate.

:2thumbsup:

Do The Dance

:stuart:

Have heard similar pish from the vermin for the last 30 odd years. They've finished above us a handful of times in that time - and in the mean time we've had 22 in a row, 2 cup wins, them getting relegated when we won the cup, 02/04/06 - just to name a few.

Let them bump their gums. More often than not, we'll be the ones with smiles on our faces come the end of the season.

The thing is, they only know the names of the players they have signed because they've been playing in Scotland for a while.

Otherwise would anyone have heard of Patrick Cregg? No.

ach they're all cocking mothercluckers to be fair. best to just smile and say "its ok son, its ok"

they don't understand our finesse ;)

Just say that Nob Jones had to leave because he is an ambitious player and he had to move to a bigger club, like Scunnthorpe.

That usually gets them foaming at the mouth.

People may not have heard of the players we have signed,but there were loads had'nt heard of Henrik Larsson,and he done no to bad for himself.

Mac_fae_Gillie

I don't like to delude myself and in truth im sitting on the fence about the new players(except Black).

Until they have played 5or6 Spl games it will be hard to judge them fairly as they need a few games to get use to the "Scottish game".

But they do look the business and if you cant trust in Jesus who can u trust in?

One thing I do believe in is positive thinking,the fans are happy the atmosphere is rocking the players will feed of that so to a degree being deluded as the season starts can aid your team...

Just say that Nob Jones had to leave because he is an ambitious player and he had to move to a bigger club, like Scunnthorpe.

That usually gets them foaming at the mouth.

hahaha thats a good one. worked a treat with the single hobo in my team when that was announced hehe

Smoked-Glass
People may not have heard of the players we have signed,but there were loads had'nt heard of Henrik Larsson,and he done no to bad for himself.

mark de vries as well.

who???

Miller Jambo 60
why snap to some lowlife that know's nothing about his club?

pointless ruiening your night for some hobo that kens hee haw about football

Ian 4-o in a semi is enough:10900:

To be fair I did always think it was a Hoboid syndrom but there are three Hubz related threads on the first 12 when I looked in this morning

Maybe we should all try and ignore ...........whatstherename :2thumbsup:

Part of the criteria of being a hobo, is you have to be ****ing stupit, as this example of a hobo clearly is.

I really don't get why people on here fall over themselves to comment on HIVs fans talking their team up.

This obssession with them is getting to a level par with their obssession with us.

Archived