Lets Get JBK In the Guiness Book Of Records Cmon!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dale8809

• Beats

• jamboboetjie

• Cabbie754

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man I aint had a bag of Skips in ages.. I forgot how good they taste..

You dont relay see them about much in single packets in shops, or maby im just blind...

They are amazing :2thumbsup: Not sure about single packets but i got 9 packs for ?1 in poundland :10900: Yes i went to poundland - make fun of me if you want... :smiley2: haha

They are amazing :2thumbsup: Not sure about single packets but i got 9 packs for ?1 in poundland :10900: Yes i went to poundland - make fun of me if you want... :smiley2: haha

Nothing wrong with going to pound land *Cough* Cheap skate! lol J/k :hat2:

Good place to go to get munchies and wee bits and bobs...

Beats 600

dale8809 545

jamboboetjie 263

Alan_R 244

LeeWallace1 196

Mr Nobody 157

hate_hibs 149

Cabbie754 116

Dano307 112

ladyjambo76 96

Feck sake that is really sad.Right i'm going to slow down.

You and Beats are really sad :62:

But well done for keeping it going :10900:

I do.. They were rank!

Who brought them out? branson or something?

I have no idea. I loved them, must of been about 6 at the time, used to get them for my "leaf peace". Old woman in my work today thought we were selling "dairy milk turkish delight crisps". Massive stack of chocolate with a big sign in front saying "dairy mil blah.................." with a few bags of multipack crisps at the side of them, which also had a sign saying "crisps 89p" she managed to get them all mixed up, it made me laugh, and made me hungry for chocolate crisps

Nothing wrong with going to pound land *Cough* Cheap skate! lol J/k :hat2:

Good place to go to get munchies and wee bits and bobs...

Exactly :2thumbsup: 4 big packs of crisps for ?4 - Can't beat it :10900:

I have no idea. I loved them, must of been about 6 at the time, used to get them for my "leaf peace". Old woman in my work today thought we were selling "dairy milk turkish delight crisps". Massive stack of chocolate with a big sign in front saying "dairy mil blah.................." with a few bags of multipack crisps at the side of them, which also had a sign saying "crisps 89p" she managed to get them all mixed up, it made me laugh, and made me hungry for chocolate crisps

Now that what be a weird flavour to bring out...

Dont know why but I think I could eat a bag of Dairy milk turkish delight crips...

Think ill put the joint down now.. Iv got the munchies! LOL

Now that what be a weird flavour to bring out...

Dont know why but I think I could eat a bag of Dairy milk turkish delight crips...

Think ill put the joint down now.. Iv got the munchies! LOL

I've just had an idea, chocolate turkish delight, with a crisp biscuit base. mmmmmmmmmmm wonder if anyone makes it already

I've just had an idea, chocolate turkish delight, with a crisp biscuit base. mmmmmmmmmmm wonder if anyone makes it already

Turkish Delight is a waste of a sweet, boke!!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

The person who has the most posts after the 4000'th post is declarde the winner of having the most posts.

Then we can have a second winner from 4000-5000 , then 5000-6000 ?

Get ma drift? :)

Goodnight all.:2thumbsup:

Random question, do you like cream soda?

I hope that isnt new lingo, but yes I did quite like a glass of cream soda back in the day.

I hope that isnt new lingo, but yes I did quite like a glass of cream soda back in the day.

No it's not new lingo lol, was just thinking of all the people that i knew that didn't like turkish delight, hated cream soda too, was just checking if it was a common thing.

No it's not new lingo lol, was just thinking of all the people that i knew that didn't like turkish delight, hated cream soda too, was just checking if it was a common thing.

No sorry, quite liked the soda, however..........

as much as I liked Jelly and Ice Cream as a kid, put the two of them in the same bowl and yuuukkk!!!

I know most folk think what?, perfect, but nope not for me, just a waste of two perfectly good desserts IMO :)

No sorry, quite liked the soda, however..........

as much as I liked Jelly and Ice Cream as a kid, put the two of them in the same bowl and yuuukkk!!!

I know most folk think what?, perfect, but nope not for me, just a waste of two perfectly good desserts IMO :)

I'm not too keen on ice cream and jelly either, the ice cream gets all over the jelly and messes up the texture, jelly should be on its own.

jamboboetjie

07:00

Heavy Rain

Temp: 10?C 50?F

Sunrise: 07:21

10:00

Sunny Intervals

Temp: 10?C 50?F

13:00

Sunny Intervals

Temp: 11?C 52?F

jamboboetjie

Total bill for trams project could hit ?750m

predictions that the project could be delivered for under ?600m were "absolute fantasy."

TRAMS OUT NOW

Blue skies, rainy, very windy. Going to see the big blue man later, but don't think he'll come out, probably a bit too windy for him.

At this rate it is going to take a very very long time to gate the record, more participants are required. Maybe invitng on all the Tram Objectors would help?

Nobody famous in my class at school, but did not think it worth posting that on the thread of that subject. One guy though has gone on to be a multi millionaire in another country.

The race is on for 3200 who's going to get that post?

:10900:

Will it be me or...................................