Oi, OI Oi,Oi

busby1985

Anyone going to see The Law tonight?!!

Put on a great show at t in the park, pulled in a massive crowd on the saturday!! Heading up with 5 boys from the football should be a good night, good beer, good banter and good music it just doesnt get any better!!

Only downside its in Dundee!

Miller Jambo 60
Anyone going to see The Law tonight?!!

Put on a great show at t in the park, pulled in a massive crowd on the saturday!! Heading up with 5 boys from the football should be a good night, good beer, good banter and good music it just doesnt get any better!!

Only downside its in Dundee!

Booked in for a dump mate.

Give that a miiss.

As for trash in the park , what isthat about

Booked in for a dump mate.

Give that a miiss.

As for trash in the park , what isthat about

What is T in the park about or what was my comment about?!

Miller Jambo 60
What is T in the park about or what was my comment about?!

You tell me mate,coming fae LIVI should be saving your local team:2thumbsup:

Im winding bud,not in to T in the park as im an old fart.

Takecare

You tell me mate,coming fae LIVI should be saving your local team:2thumbsup:

Im winding bud,not in to T in the park as im an old fart.

Takecare

Haha, i tried to save them but my offer of three ginger bottles and a tener never got accepted!!

Why no, t in the parks filled with old farts, if your old enough you could even headline next year!! Could be crosby, stills, nash and miller jambo 60!!:10900:

Miller Jambo 60
Haha, i tried to save them but my offer of three ginger bottles and a tener never got accepted!!

Why no, t in the parks filled with old farts, if your old enough you could even headline next year!! Could be crosby, stills, nash and miller jambo 60!!:10900:

Aye but bears who would crush me:10900:

Mind you im fast

I saw them on Introducing stage on the Saturday before I got bored after 5 minutes and was lured into the ceilidh tent.

I don't think The Law are going to make it, they've been well enough known for too long without making the breakthrough.

I saw them on Introducing stage on the Saturday before I got bored after 5 minutes and was lured into the ceilidh tent.

I don't think The Law are going to make it, they've been well enough known for too long without making the breakthrough.

Im half and half mate, i think they have what it takes to make it but wont set the world on fire. But i can also see them sort of just floating around playing smaller venues till they run out of steam!!

Regardless they put on a very good show and also seem to have a large following, plus its at the doghouse in Dundee so i reckon it will get very messy!!

Archived