UK Citizenship test, See how you do.

Captain_Peacock

17 out of 24 in 3 minutes and 20 seconds. I had to guess several, because I have never lived in the UK and know nothing about things like benefit systems.

Got bored after 3 questions.

Maybe if it's a UK Citizenship test, there should be some questions that aren't about England.

Captain_Peacock
17 out of 24 in 3 minutes and 20 seconds. I had to guess several, because I have never lived in the UK and know nothing about things like benefit systems.

Close but no cigar, to be fair you have a decent excuse.

Got bored after 3 questions.

Maybe if it's a UK Citizenship test, there should be some questions that aren't about England.

You should have kept going. There was one about the Ulster-Scots dialect, and one about the European Parliament.

10/42 (42%). Fail.

You would hardly ever need to use the information required to answer half of those questions.

Close but no cigar, to be fair you have a decent excuse.

Yes, but I must reluctantly admit......

....there's one question I got wrong which I should have known because of my nationality. :hat2:

I'd have passed if I'd gotten it right. :stuart:

tommythejambo

Failed, embarassingly.

Got 13/24. Some of them are really hard though!

Ha ha. Epic fail. I rock. :mw_tease:

I can see the sails at Leith waiting to take me to Australia or Ireland. :hang:

Ok.

I got 11.

Clearly I am a MUSLIM TERRORIST.

Does this mean that all the Muslim terrorists have to do to get citizenship is nip down to the local library, borrow the handbook and study guide, and read the feckin' things from cover to cover?

Jaysus. :hat2:

10/42 (42%). Fail.

You would hardly ever need to use the information required to answer half of those questions.

Me too, Australia here I come :stuart:

A 75% pass rate s a bit high..and is it really important for future citizens to know specifically which year women could divorce their husbands ?

...and I failed .

BoJack Horseman

I got 7. I guessed a good portion of them. What a stupid test.

portobellojambo1

24/24 (100%) -

Think that safely qualifies me to live here, although why you would need to know half the answers to the questions being asked is way beyond me. I can think of a multitude of questions and requirements that would assist would be future citizens of this country

portobellojambo1
6/24.

I'll go pack my bags.

Do you not fancy making the trip to Southampton next weekend, since your packing a bag ?

Do you not fancy making the trip to Southampton next weekend, since your packing a bag ?

I'd love to but I'm away for a week tomorrow.

Won't get back until 4pm on the 25th.

Is there a lot of you going?

14/24

Although on reflection, I'm not embarassed by may of the questions I got wrong.

Not knowing the year in the 19th century when women got the right to divorce is no shame as long as you know they have had it for a long time.

I got the Muslim population right beause I happened to read an article recently, but really, when they are that much of a minority, what benefit is there to knowing whether it's 1.6 or 2.7%?

Kids working 10 hours v 12 hours... Important to know if you have kids! I don't...

You have failed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 7 out of 24 (29%)

Time taken: 03 minutes 33 seconds

I'll pack my bags...

12 out of 24. Fail.

F7ck me, born and bred here, pay my taxes, lived here all my 32 years......and now find out Im not qualified to do so!!!

Sod it, Im off.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I get 0/24 - the bloody thing is freezing when I open the link! :stuart:

24/24 (100%) -

Think that safely qualifies me to live here, although why you would need to know half the answers to the questions being asked is way beyond me. I can think of a multitude of questions and requirements that would assist would be future citizens of this country

Aye, right.

oh hibees are gay

12/24 n failed,,,somebody posted earlier with 13,so whats the pass mark folks??

grumpy rebus

14/24

Isn't it great - you can live here if you learn about all the handouts and freebies. If you're not interested in them and intend to work and pay your way, you can **** off

Captain_Peacock
12/24 n failed,,,somebody posted earlier with 13,so whats the pass mark folks??

18 or more correct answers are required to pass.

Professor.Arturo
A 75% pass rate s a bit high..and is it really important for future citizens to know specifically which year women could divorce their husbands ?

...and I failed .

On that question I selected 1875, its only proper women were given the right to divorce their husbands that started to support a certain club that was born in that year. :2thumbsup:

Anyway, 13/24 epic fail. Some tough questions though.

Why do you support Hearts Ulysses? I imagine this has been asked before but I haven't seen it.

PS: Was James Joyce a jambo?

Archived