Todays Europa Draw

Midloth_Iain

Midloth_Iain

Falkirk/Vaduz v Liberec (Czech Rep)

Steaua/Ujpest Dosja v Flumartari/M'well - Could be the end of the European road for Well :smiley2:

Aberdeen v Sigma/Fram

chester copperpot
Falkirk/Vaduz v Liberec (Czech Rep)

Steaua/Ujpest Dosja v Flumartari/M'well - Could be the end of the European road for Well :smiley2:

Aberdeen v Sigma/Fram

Aberdeen look like the only one's to get through there IMO.

Falkirk have no chance against Liberec

even if Motherwell make it to the next round (doubtful) they don't have a chance against Steua i doubt they have a chance against Ujpest either

Sigma Olomuc is a decent team so it could be a good tie but i think Aberdeen are strong enough Fram on the other hand (i'm fairly certain thats who Haraldur Bjornsson plays for)

Don't care about any of them, they won't reach the group stage and I don't think we can play any of them??

Falkirk have no chance against Liberec

even if Motherwell make it to the next round (doubtful) they don't have a chance against Steua i doubt they have a chance against Ujpest either

Sigma Olomuc is a decent team so it could be a good tie but i think Aberdeen are strong enough Fram on the other hand (i'm fairly certain thats who Haraldur Bjornsson plays for)

WHO?, never heard of him. But if he scores against the dons no doubt we will hear alot more of him.

The Old Tolbooth

I hope Motherwell get through now just to see them get destroyed because they wouldn't stand a chance against either of that pair, neither would we for that matter!

Aberdeen might go through but it wont be easy, the standard of Scottish football has slipped to about their opponents level, and Falkirk will get wiped out easily by Liberec should the squeeze through, which is no certainty as they were lucky last night.

WHO?, never heard of him. But if he scores against the dons no doubt we will hear alot more of him.

If Bjornsson scores against Aberdeen i will seriously take off all my clothes and run around Princes Street :10900:

He's a goalkeeper. Doesn't mean it's impossible for him to score I suppose.

Archived