Tynie Kickers?

Loorimer

Awright guys,

I wonder if anyone out there has any experience of the Tynie Kickers at the academy? I'm thinking of taking my son along tomorrow morning but was hoping to make use of the one week trial before committing.

So, the question I need answered really is, can I just turn up with my son in the morning and join in for my ?5 or do I have to register for a trial? I phoned the 'hotline' but it was just a recorded message.

Also, any comments on how good or bad it is would be really appreciated. He goes to Socatots just now but is getting a bit more advanced.

Cheers!

ps, Not sure if this should be here or the Shed. Mods, please feel free to move it if need be.

Awright guys,

I wonder if anyone out there has any experience of the Tynie Kickers at the academy? I'm thinking of taking my son along tomorrow morning but was hoping to make use of the one week trial before committing.

So, the question I need answered really is, can I just turn up with my son in the morning and join in for my ?5 or do I have to register for a trial? I phoned the 'hotline' but it was just a recorded message.

Also, any comments on how good or bad it is would be really appreciated. He goes to Socatots just now but is getting a bit more advanced.

Cheers!

ps, Not sure if this should be here or the Shed. Mods, please feel free to move it if need be.

alright mate,

i took my wee man about 6 weeks ago and before that he wasnt really that fussed about football(he is only four).

but now he fecking loves it actually cant wait to go every sunday.

for me there slowly introducing the wee ones to football and the coaches are fantastic seem to be very good with the kids.

all in all its much much better than i could have imagined and kudos for hearts for introducing kids so young,before hearts i was resinde to him going to some half hearted kids kickers at gracemount leisure centre now he has the hearts...at times even first teamers come through and watch,

special mentions to steve banks and stevey frail.

droid, couple of quick question is it only for boys, and what is the age upto???? Reason i ask is my wee girl loves going and wants to take part????

Thanks for the reply mate, that sounds great. I think I'll pop along tomorrow and see whats what, if he gets in great, if not at least I'll know the score for next week.

Cheers!

droid, couple of quick question is it only for boys, and what is the age upto???? Reason i ask is my wee girl loves going and wants to take part????

nah ted another wee girl started two weeks ago!!!

think its 4-5 year olds?

Thanks for the reply mate, that sounds great. I think I'll pop along tomorrow and see whats what, if he gets in great, if not at least I'll know the score for next week.

Cheers!

there seems to be more kids every week mate so dont think it will be a problem!!!

heres a couple of photos:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?MemberId=4446006151&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=6835160672

Take a look here, should be all you need to know..........

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TynieKickers/0,,10289,00.html

loads of info on it, just not the info I need.

there seems to be more kids every week mate so dont think it will be a problem!!!

heres a couple of photos:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?MemberId=4446006151&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=6835160672

That looks tremendous! 100% better than the pocky wee hall on Gilmerton Road we are at just now. Not long paid the Socatots subscription too, what a downer.

Thanks again!

Take a look here, should be all you need to know..........

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TynieKickers/0,,10289,00.html

loads of info on it, just not the info I need.

as far as im aware you can sign up at anytime the

?5 is just to see if its what you want.

it runs all year with only(by my calculations)about 6 weeks off!!!

That looks tremendous! 100% better than the pocky wee hall on Gilmerton Road we are at just now. Not long paid the Socatots subscription too, what a downer.

Thanks again!

it does cost ?20 a month,but worth every penny i swear!!!

You've convinced me, I'll se ye the morn! ;)

ok dude see you tomorrow i'll be the one with the hot blonde(the wee mans mum)i usually were real madrid tracki bottoms;)

it does cost ?20 a month,but worth every penny i swear!!!

i have been taking my son for the last six weeks now,and have decided not to go back.as the weeks went on the number of kids taking part has gradually increased.last week the session was split into four sections with around ten kids in each group.i felt my son was not getting much coaching and everyone was sitting around far too long waiting for a turn.as you can imagine kids aged 3/4 arent very patient and will tend to get bored very quickly.god im a right moaning git.;)

i have been taking my son for the last six weeks now,and have decided not to go back.as the weeks went on the number of kids taking part has gradually increased.last week the session was split into four sections with around ten kids in each group.i felt my son was not getting much coaching and everyone was sitting around far too long waiting for a turn.as you can imagine kids aged 3/4 arent very patient and will tend to get bored very quickly.god im a right moaning git.;)

it was the same again this week gareth and personally thought it was well set out?

at the end the played a mini game...which was hilarious;)

and yes you are a right moaning git bite the bullet and take the bairn back!!!!

it was the same again this week gareth and personally thought it was well set out?

at the end the played a mini game...which was hilarious;)

and yes you are a right moaning git bite the bullet and take the bairn back!!!!

ive decided to take him to a much better school of excellence

DADDIES FOOTBALL ACADEMY.much better:confused:

I totally agree with you point about the amount of participation which has come about due to the rising numbers.

I have contacted the coaching staff and asked them to adjust the coaching ratios and the choice of activities to ensure the kids are more active and getting a sweat on their brow - ta for the feedback

If it doesn't happen next week please shout

Archived