VR actually a hobo?

Magnoem

photo_1_86605453.jpg

photo_1_21533722.jpg

Ok, ok, only joking, don't shoot me.

In fact it's from a party of his new basketball club Žalgiris Kaunas, which has the same colours.

Hopefully he'll get the colours right on next visit to Edinburgh :smiley2:

On a more serious note here's a little about two Lithuanian trialists (it's in Lith, try copying the text Google translate if you want).

In short they hope to impress Csaba, but anyway on Sunday they are returning to Lithuania where their future will be decided.

And in other news Miko has signed three year contract with Arsenal (not the London one though). They are probably best known for making a Playboy photo shoot (see top two galleries, but beware that it's NSFW) last year.

scott_jambo
photo_1_86605453.jpg

photo_1_21533722.jpg

Ok, ok, only joking, don't shoot me.

In fact it's from a party of his new basketball club ?algiris Kaunas, which has the same colours.

Hopefully he'll get the colours right on next visit to Edinburgh :smiley2:

On a more serious note here's a little about two Lithuanian trialists (it's in Lith, try copying the text Google translate if you want).

In short they hope to impress Csaba, but anyway on Sunday they are returning to Lithuania where their future will be decided.

And in other news Miko has signed three year contract with Arsenal (not the London one though). They are probably best known for making a Playboy photo shoot (see top two galleries, but beware that it's NSFW) last year.

Ah, Arsenal ladies?

Greedy_Jambo

Why the hell is he investing in a bloody basketball club when his other club has went more than a year without a decent striker. Get yer priorities straight vlad ya ugly wee man.

That green scarf sickens me!

the photoshoot is worth a look though. :2thumbsup:

bit camp on the arsenal kiev players part though.

Seymour M Hersh
Why the hell is he investing in a bloody basketball club when his other club has went more than a year without a decent striker. Get yer priorities straight vlad ya ugly wee man.

Simmer down to a frenzy please.

Gigolo-Aunt

Bit harsh. Vlad has really backed his manager this close season.

Striker still to come as well.

Greedy_Jambo

I Hope so.

shaun.lawson

Um - because it's his money, and he can do what he wants with it?

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Um - because it's his money, and he can do what he wants with it?

No it isnt.

Its my fecking money and I want a striker !!

:hat2:

shaun.lawson

No it isnt.

Its my fecking money and I want a striker !!

:hat2:

Relax. You'll get one. Two I hope...

Seymour M Hersh

Two rather impressive photo shoots there! Not sure I can see the same happening "away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle Park" though.:nah:

Time to batten down the hatches mate, they will be along shortly. :10900:

Seymour M Hersh

I wonder if, as the new owner he'll change their colours to a more appropriate maroon(ish) colour?

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Relax. You'll get one. Two I hope...

Thanks Shaun, I'm happy now that you have put my mind at ease and that all is well in the signing of new strikers department.

The wearing of green scarfs is treason though.

That jacket that he's wearing in the first picture is horrific.

Real fashion faux pas there, Vladimir.

That jacket that he's wearing in the first picture is horrific.

Real fashion faux pas there, Vladimir.

lionheart has one of those.

Guest jambomickey

agree with that ga.:2thumbsup:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

lionheart has one of those.

Did have......................I lost it.

:10900:

shaun is still alive and well I see...thank goodness..I was starting to get concerned..i'll cancel the missing persons alert now :lightbulb:

shaun.lawson
shaun is still alive and well I see...thank goodness..I was starting to get concerned..i'll cancel the missing persons alert now :lightbulb:

Alive, well, and leaping around at England saving the Test match. Talk to the hand - the ear's not listening. :10900:

Greedy_Jambo

Breaking news.... After hearts being pumped back to back by two second division german teams they still do not have a decent striker. While in the lead up to the new season and europa league qualifiers they still insist on playing the 4-5-1 formation. Mean while Hearts supremo Vladimir Romanov has just unveiled his new hibernian basketball team.

Sorry, just in that sort of mood.

no true Hearts fan would wear such a coloured scarf....

But we know Vlad aint a fan of the JTs - he's an investor

Relatively sanguine about things at the club at the moment but Vlad remains a dick

Archived