VIDEO FOOTAGE - St. Pauli V Hearts (Incl Goals)

WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902

Here?s a short video of match clips.

If you just want to see the goals they start at 4 mins 17 secs and 6 mins 16 secs.

Not up to my usual standard but it was wet, we were penned in at one end of the ground and there wasn?t much by way of uninterrupted views.

Fortunately my random clips captured both goals. There are also a couple of photos at the end of the video so bear with it.

Walter Bishop

The big fella's tackle around 2:15 is a beaut!! Hope he saves one of them for Rearend!

Boab Mugabe

Deary me, imagine a Bouzid - Zal central defence with Stewart and Black in the middle. At least Trainspotting only had one Bebgie!

begbie1.gif

WorldChampions1902
thats far better than setanta quality was. you should think about bidding for the spl

:10900: Good idea! That'll put paid to the stewards threatening to confiscate my camera.

Dean Winchester
thats far better than setanta quality was. you should think about bidding for the spl

I was thinking the exact same thing. Could finally get some decent highlights up on the BBC :10900:

Ray Winstone

I see Goncalves still has not discovered the art of sticking tight to his man?

He never makes an effort to stop the cross getting in.

Cheers for that mate..

Mickey stewart need annger management classes, other wise we could see him getting sent off a few times next season..

cheers for puttin that up. good to watch the hearts when i can't go. keep em comin'

Can see myself after the second St.Pauli goal goes in. A jambo got arrested & thrown out 30 mins into the game, dunno what for though. Think he climbed the fence. Also, a guy if anybody noticed with the red rain coat on was a hun and was going on and on at me how we should be beating this team. I kept telling him its just a friendly and that it wouldnt happen against Kaunas in a CL qualifier :-) Superb weekend though. Big thanks to Hamburger Jambo for organising the meet up at the Jolly Roger pub. Top bloke and a superb pub too. St.Pauli fans were absolutely friendly and welcoming.

The boy who got arrested was Brussels Hearts, pretty sure he got on the pitch or close to it with his Molenbeek flag then somehow got back into the game!! Legend.

Nice video mate, like how you do a sly change from camcorder to camera/video after 'Big Helga':nah: told you to stop filming!!

Nice meeting you and your son before and during the game.

Think i made the right desision not to go to Aachen

Here?s a short video of match clips.

If you just want to see the goals they start at 4 mins 17 secs and 6 mins 16 secs.

Not up to my usual standard but it was wet, we were penned in at one end of the ground and there wasn?t much by way of uninterrupted views.

Fortunately my random clips captured both goals. There are also a couple of photos at the end of the video so bear with it.

The boy who got arrested was Brussels Hearts, pretty sure he got on the pitch or close to it with his Molenbeek flag then somehow got back into the game!! Legend.

He was a legend

He got chucked out 3 times

He got wrestled out first time then just kept sneeking back in

3 times in one game surely must be some kind of record?

Cheers for the quality video bud.

After watching the preseason highlights, I think the new strip looks fantastic.

Thanks for that.

Agree about the new strip. I thought it was horrendous but having watched the pre-season stuff I went and ordered one and it's pretty smart.

winston churchill

he was that slow and drunk.

by the time he climbed over the fence the three bouncers dived on him.

He was a legend

He got chucked out 3 times

He got wrestled out first time then just kept sneeking back in

3 times in one game surely must be some kind of record?

Yeah he's some guy!! The first time he was up on top of the fence making it look like he was getting a photo taken then climbed down the other side and went to get on the pitch waving the flag, but only just made it past the corner flag though cause the stewards caught on quickly.

We were in that club in the Reeperbahn with him and his mates the night before...well untill you dissapeared (back to your hostel probably) at about 12 if you remember :stuart:

any of you in the Jolly Roger before the match? Remember speaking to 2 guys who were stuck in the airport for 24 hours and just got to the stadium 45 mins before kick off.

WorldChampions1902
Nice video mate, like how you do a sly change from camcorder to camera/video after 'Big Helga':nah: told you to stop filming!!

Nice meeting you and your son before and during the game.

Think i made the right desision not to go to Aachen

:qqb011: Hi Stew Mc, it was great meeting you and your laddie. Always have a Plan 'B' is a great motto!

Apart from the heavy-handed stewarding (they even warned my laddie about drinking Capri Sun which is in a plastic pouch FFS!), we had a great trip which has whetted our appetite for our European away tie.

I'd like to say a big thanks to Rizla for pulling some strings which enabled us to go on the stadium tour before the match - very interesting.

The Hamburg people were brilliant from the moment we arrived. When I was trying to work out what Underground route / tickets to purchase from the machine, an old woman approached us and sorted it out - she then showed us to the correct platform. When we got into the ground, there was no food kiosk on our side and a local bloke called Frank spoke to the Stewards so that we could pop through to the St Pauli side to get some hot dogs. They were really hospitable and I'd love to go back.

Thanks for all the comments on the video - nice to know that all the grief was worth it.

WorldChampions1902
how many jambos made the trip to germany? sounded like a good few on the clips from you tube ..:smiley2:

The ticket office had sold over 100 briefs at about midday and they were expecting around 200 which seems about right.

:qqb011: Hi Stew Mc, it was great meeting you and your laddie. Always have a Plan 'B' is a great motto!

Apart from the heavy-handed stewarding (they even warned my laddie about drinking Capri Sun which is in a plastic pouch FFS!), we had a great trip which has whetted our appetite for our European away tie.

I'd like to say a big thanks to Rizla for pulling some strings which enabled us to go on the stadium tour before the match - very interesting.

The Hamburg people were brilliant from the moment we arrived. When I was trying to work out what Underground route / tickets to purchase from the machine, an old woman approached us and sorted it out - she then showed us to the correct platform. When we got into the ground, there was no food kiosk on our side and a local bloke called Frank spoke to the Stewards so that we could pop through to the St Pauli side to get some hot dogs. They were really hospitable and I'd love to go back.

Thanks for all the comments on the video - nice to know that all the grief was worth it.

we popped through to st pauli side at HT as well, but I bought a filled roll from the guy there, only problem is was a raw fish with head and everything on a roll haha

The ticket office had sold over 100 briefs at about midday and they were expecting around 200 which seems about right.

cheers.. good turn out.. could not make it :43:.. was in croatia for a week at the same time and saving some euros and holidays for the europa cup ..:smiley2:

Can see myself after the second St.Pauli goal goes in. A jambo got arrested & thrown out 30 mins into the game, dunno what for though. Think he climbed the fence. Also, a guy if anybody noticed with the red rain coat on was a hun and was going on and on at me how we should be beating this team. I kept telling him its just a friendly and that it wouldnt happen against Kaunas in a CL qualifier :-) Superb weekend though. Big thanks to Hamburger Jambo for organising the meet up at the Jolly Roger pub. Top bloke and a superb pub too. St.Pauli fans were absolutely friendly and welcoming.

ye I must admit all the Hype about the pub was nonsense, fantastic little boozer fans were excellent, on Friday after the game there was a demonstration of around 5,000 fans because the Police had isues with the pub this had to be seen to be believed my son has some video evidence of it, fantastic sodidarity from the fans and thanks to Hamburg Jambo and the guys who went over to Hamburg it was a great trip, fantastic atmosphere inside the ground. WELL DONE LADS AND LASSIES, disapointed in the team at the end, they never came over to the 200 who travelled to watch the game

how many jambos made the trip to germany? sounded like a good few on the clips from you tube ..:smiley2:

canna find any clips of the game m8 , do you have any links???

Me and my mate lewis were in that club as well, had strips on, vague memory though.

I don't have a great memory of it either to be honest...think I spoke to you in there at some point though, most likley at the bar!

I don't have a great memory of it either to be honest...think I spoke to you in there at some point though, most likley at the bar!

Me an my mate were just by the door on the left. Saw a guy and his laddie (about 13) at the bar (also saw them at the reeperbahn the night after lol). Saw a group of jambos at the back near the toilets, only one had a strip on. Then the 2 guys that were late, one was covered in tats and his mate had an old away top on. Thats about the only other jambo's i saw in there apart form hamburgerjambo and his mate pre match. Oh, and the 2 guys (father & son?) from Manchester Hearts.

ye I must admit all the Hype about the pub was nonsense, fantastic little boozer fans were excellent, on Friday after the game there was a demonstration of around 5,000 fans because the Police had isues with the pub this had to be seen to be believed my son has some video evidence of it, fantastic sodidarity from the fans and thanks to Hamburg Jambo and the guys who went over to Hamburg it was a great trip, fantastic atmosphere inside the ground. WELL DONE LADS AND LASSIES, disapointed in the team at the end, they never came over to the 200 who travelled to watch the game

Cant agree more,

sitting in Jolly Roger before the game when a older St pauli fan starts a bit of banter.

He knew, we dont like Celtic or Rangers as they are from Glasgow/Bigots/unwashed etc

He has a go at my son(1st euro trip) about sticking in a school as its 2 late when your 25(he went to college at 30years old to get a better job)

we buy each other a few pints blah blah blah

He then asks if we are staying for the next 10 mins(getting near k/o time)

I say yes, and of he goes only to return later with a bag and hands it to my son. Inside is a St Pauli scarf.

He had done a shifty to the club shop and bought him a scarf.:2thumbsup:(14 fricken Euros)

Made our way to the stadiom with him and a couple of his mates and he tried to smuggle us in the St pauli end(we could move along to Hearts end later)

Stewards wer havin none of it, so we said our goodbye's.

He made a young Hearts fan very happy(as did all the St Pauli fans we met) and he cannae wait for his next euro trip!!:57:

Ps. How tidy were the Barmaids??

He Who Cannot Be Named
Me an my mate were just by the door on the left. Saw a guy and his laddie (about 13) at the bar (also saw them at the reeperbahn the night after lol). Saw a group of jambos at the back near the toilets, only one had a strip on. Then the 2 guys that were late, one was covered in tats and his mate had an old away top on. Thats about the only other jambo's i saw in there apart form hamburgerjambo and his mate pre match. Oh, and the 2 guys (father & son?) from Manchester Hearts.

That was I! Thought it was a great little pub myself, spoke to couple of Jambo's, one I think was Hamburger Jambo who sound as a pound, rest of my memory is a little hazy!

Cant agree more,

sitting in Jolly Roger before the game when a older St pauli fan starts a bit of banter.

He knew, we dont like Celtic or Rangers as they are from Glasgow/Bigots/unwashed etc

He has a go at my son(1st euro trip) about sticking in a school as its 2 late when your 25(he went to college at 30years old to get a better job)

we buy each other a few pints blah blah blah

He then asks if we are staying for the next 10 mins(getting near k/o time)

I say yes, and of he goes only to return later with a bag and hands it to my son. Inside is a St Pauli scarf.

He had done a shifty to the club shop and bought him a scarf.:2thumbsup:(14 fricken Euros)

Made our way to the stadiom with him and a couple of his mates and he tried to smuggle us in the St pauli end(we could move along to Hearts end later)

Stewards wer havin none of it, so we said our goodbye's.

He made a young Hearts fan very happy(as did all the St Pauli fans we met) and he cannae wait for his next euro trip!!:57:

Ps. How tidy were the Barmaids??

unless you were manchester hearts, did i no see you and your laddie in a kebab shop on reeperbahn on the saturday night? I shouted in Gimme an H!

That was I! Thought it was a great little pub myself, spoke to couple of Jambo's, one I think was Hamburger Jambo who sound as a pound, rest of my memory is a little hazy!

hahaha! You were telling me how you just arrived after spending 24 hours in an airport as you missed your flight or something lol

He Who Cannot Be Named
hahaha! You were telling me how you just arrived after spending 24 hours in an airport as you missed your flight or something lol

Yeah me and my mate fell asleep drunk at the airport with our headphones in, woke up at 6.20am and the flight was taking off! No way I was missing the game though so got the next one! Peach of a time.

hamburger jambo

Great footage of the game,was nice meeting you and your son in Jolly Roger before the game.

Was nice to see and meet so many Hearts fans.Big thanks to all Hearts fans who took part in the demo afterwards.

winston churchill

the father and son team are from kirkcaldy.

Thought that was a bit disappointing myself. Only Glen and McGowan turned to clap the fans at full time, everyone else just walked off the pitch.

the father and son team are from kirkcaldy.

Not the only one's!

Big Brian the 'PUNK' or the 'Kirkcaldy 1' as we used to call him, was there with his laddie and a mate.

His laddie had a 'Wig' on at the game!

Me and my laddie stayed in Bremen(it might have been you and your mate we saw at the station)

You dumped some Iranian burd:smiley2: on as as she never had enough money to get to hamburg.

maroonlegions
Thanks for that.

Agree about the new strip. I thought it was horrendous but having watched the pre-season stuff I went and ordered one and it's pretty smart.

I got a nice surprise for my birthday, the new home top from my wife:10900:, it is smart.I even agreed to to take the kids down to the sweetshop to but them some sweets so i could proudly show it off.:10900:

winston churchill
Not the only one's!

Big Brian the 'PUNK' or the 'Kirkcaldy 1' as we used to call him, was there with his laddie and a mate.

His laddie had a 'Wig' on at the game!

Me and my laddie stayed in Bremen(it might have been you and your mate we saw at the station)

You dumped some Iranian burd:smiley2: on as as she never had enough money to get to hamburg.

yip thats the one.

i've got a photo of him with his german wig on.

It was good to see Jambos in the Jolly Roger and at the demo after the game.

Sorry I didn't have more time to chat but I had to go and help hang banners.

I was also wee bit disappointed the Hearts players didn't come over to applaud the fans after the match.

Great trip tho. Cheers.

Rizla

Archived